Afterword (:)

That concludes this arc, as promised in the previous afterword I've deviated far from canon.  And I will tell you, things will just deviate further from now on, this volume took most of my stamina when compared to any of the previous one's I wrote.  

With that said, I would like your feedback so I can understand your views more. To make it easier I will ask two questions. 

First, what was it in this volume that just didn't fit well with you, or wasn't to your liking? Basically, what I could've improved? 

Second, what was it in this volume that you really liked?  

Any other suggestions regarding my writing style?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before moving on, I would like to introduce you all to my editor CiCi! 

He's been editing my works on this fic since the beginning of this volume, I don't know if it reflected in my works or not, but his contributions are priceless. On top of that, I learnt a lot about writing from him. Personally, I am a big fan of his writing, currently I am beta reading one of his fics too, it's based on 4th generation WR. You would've gotten a glimpse of his writing in the previous bonus chapter, so if you're interested make sure to check out the fic. (I will add the link in comments of this para) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My college just went offline suddenly so I'm going to be really busy in the coming time. However, I will try to bring another volume to you all as soon as possible. New leader systems of Class C and Class D are coming into light, the next special exam will be none other than the paper shuffle. I would suggest you follow me so you don't miss it, another reason to do so is that I'm going to start a new fic. 

Yes, even though I'm short on time. 

This new fic will be MATURE, even though its gonna be a lemon, I've planned a complex plot easily on the level of this fic, it won't just have a ship, it will have a whole fleet. The class battles, the S system, the characters, none will lose their congruence. 

 I hope you enjoyed reading, see you all.