Chapter- 12

Chapter- 12

(Ayanokouji's POV continues)

"Kukuku, seems like you all had your share of fun with the broken chimp."

So he is here at last.

"Y-yes sir." The voice of Manabe had suddenly lost the confidence. Apparently she was also lured into all this by Ryuuen.

Ichinose glanced at me and I gestured to her to stay silent by putting a finger on my lips.

"Did anyone see you?" Ryuuen asked

"We checked before walking in here no one was here but only her." Manabe answered.

While the conversation between them was going on I closed the distance between me and Ichinose, my lips reached her ears and I softly whispered the words.

"Get out of here without looking back when I signal you."

A hint of red showed up on Ichinose's cheeks, but she gathered herself soon and nodded back in agreement.

"But Ryuuen-san-"

"Now get out of here, it is enough for today. Continue this mess later." With a hint of reassurance for their safety Ryuuen dismissed them.

I had missed a small part of their conversation. However, we must get out of here with the evidence.

After the sounds of footsteps they were gone, hopefully Ryuuen won't find us her-

"Now come out of hiding already, the other two baboons on the emergency exit are already gone." Ryuuen spoke from his position. Apparently he had figured out someone is hiding here as well.

Without a delay I pulled Ichinose to get out, but didn't push her strongly enough so that it won't look like she was shoved. She walked out without looking back. Fortunately, she didn't squeak this time, apparently her head is occupied with strategies against Ryuuen.

(Author's note: So well Ayano pulled her like this and she walked out

(Author's note: So well Ayano pulled her like this and she walked out. Our Ryuuen is a purple dot now, while Manabe and her friends are lost now.)

"Ryuuen, this time you aren't getting out of it. I have clear evidence against the student's of your class."

Without letting Ryuuen have a chance to think she spoke to him in a stern tone which was another new discovery today.

"So it was you. I thought you would be eliminated with Suzune." Ryuuen casually ignored the threat by Ichinose.

It seems like he doesn't know who got wiped out on emergency exit.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind that, what were you talking about?"

"I am going to pass the video of Class C students bullying Karuizawa, to the school authorities."