Chapter- 17 Shifting gears 4. The twin sisters

"What the hell?!"

"Yes, your fate is in her hands now." The bitch smiled at me.

"This is all messed up! You said you will make Ichinose into a traitor!"

"I did, but it seems like someone saved her ass."

"Don't give me excuses!"

"Calm down, bitch. I never took guarantee of your safety, you are the one who has been attacking them like crazy."

"Damn it. Damn it." I ran out of the room and Ichinose followed me. The path leading to the nurse's office was mostly deserted.

Soon I exhausted myself, and stopped. We were in a secluded area, not many students seemed to be around.

"Hahh, Hahh. Kushida-san, wait let's talk this out."

"Go ahead, report me. What are you trying to do now?" I said in a defeated voice. I laid down on the grass.

I faced the sky once more, the problems of my life seem trivial when I look at it.

Now there was no choice, I will have to go on an all out war against a class once again. I didn't feel particular hatred towards Ichinose who was standing beside me, they are all going down now.

"Kushida-san let's talk, I don't plan on exposing you."

[A/n: Yeah kill me later but this is Ichinose Honami, I can change her character a little but not make it go a 180]

"Huh? What?" Is this bitch taking pity on me?

"Yes, I might be under heavy scrutiny myself. But I don't plan on getting out of it by stepping on you."

I could feel my blood boiling, even when the only way to get out of her situation is to sacrifice me . .she isn't doing it.

"You know Ichinose. . I passionately hate you and your kindness. You can take it and go to hell!" I lost my newfound patience.

"Kushida-san, you have already made my life one." She sat down on the grass.

"Then why not just get rid of me?"

"Let's make a deal Kushida-san, our class needs you. I don't think you will lose your influence over class even if I expose you, such are your powers." She said as if acknowledging them.

It is true everyone won't believe Ichinose; the assumed traitor if she suddenly passed the blame onto me. Even when Chabashira sensei would give out the evidence, there will still be fools who won't believe her.

However, the slightly smart one's like Hirata would instantly mark me as their enemy. This would eventually lead to the all out war that I have within me.

"You are a smart one." I will give her that much, but no matter how cunning this bitch is I will get rid of her sooner or later.

"Now then, Kushida-san. I want to know, why are you doing this? Who is your real enemy?"

I take it back this one isn't smart. Even in a time like this she is trying to understand me first rather than get herself in a safe position.

"Do you think I will just tell you?"

"..... You are right.. .leave that, would you mind completing a story with me?"

"Huh? Complete a story? What do you mean?"

"Oh, so you are new to this. I will tell you a story and give you a few options, you pick the options and form a story."

"Uh, have you played too much galge?"