Everyone please read :)

Hi, author here.

Because of all the backlash I've been receiving due to this book being mpreg, I might actually just discontinue this fic(idk yet pls read til the end :] ). I have been losing motivation lately especially whenever I have to write chapters for this book. I wrote this book years ago, and the only reason I came back here was because of the overwhelming support that you guys poured out on a lot of my books. I wanted to give back to all of you by writing and updating these books again even though I wasn't as interested as I was before. Personally, I don't think that this fanfic deserves the attention that it got. I am so aware of the fact that it isn't good since it was literally written by a bored as shit 14 year old. There are TONS and I mean TONS of loopholes, and I would always cringe whenever I read back and try to edit it.

I feel like this book is written so playfully—like there are a lot of comedic scenes that sometimes could come off as ridiculous and nonsensical, and honestly, I feel like that is what makes the book appealing to a lot of readers. The writing may be shitty(I am aware of that since I haven't edited a lot of the chapters yet), but I feel like this book has its charm and that's why it's enjoyed by some.

Also, I wrote it like that on purpose—because I never really wanted this book to be written in like a "professional" way—that stresses me out to even think about. I like writing it in this style because it's lighter that way and it can reach more people because of how easy it is to read. I never intended this book to be 'novel'-worthy or any of that fancy stuff—it's made to entertain people and make them happy.

+ I don't agree with some stuff that I've written in this book cus yeah I've obviously grown and my beliefs have changed (I actually never wanted this book to be mpreg and I just got bored and made an impulsive decision to make it one). At one point, I was contemplating on whether or not I should unpublish this book, but then I remember that many people love it and of course, I wouldn't want to upset them by taking this book off wattpad. However, the comments that I have been receiving lately about people hating this book being mpreg has been making me feel horrible. It may not seem like it, but it does affect me somehow—not really that much, but enough to make me slowly lose interest in writing this book. I would always go back to this book to view comments because they cheer me up (a lot), and I really love seeing everyone make friends and get along, but now, whenever I visit this book's comment section, it would be filled with comments talking about how they will leave this book just because it's mpreg... or how they hate the book now because it's mpreg... you know, I can't help but feel horrible that I'm writing content that's making people feel frustrated because I didn't successfully write what they expected me to write. The only reason why I'm still writing for my books is to make people happy. I don't want to leave all of you hanging like that ;(( and ya kno...I like the thought of cheering people up through my books, but right now, it seems like I'm disappointing a lot, and obviously, I don't like that. That is why I want to reach out to all of you guys to make a decision.

Should I discontinue this book or should I rewrite some chapters to completely remove mpreg in the storyline?

Please comment your thoughts. I'll appreciate it a lot :)

I am really grateful for all of you, and I want you all to know that I'm here if you guys need anyone to talk to. Peace out ✌️💨 oh, and also if you wanna talk to me somewhere else I have an IG account (hazupdates).. I also have an editing account but you can just dm me if you wanna know that cuz I think I'm putting too much info here 😭 so yea, see ya :)))