S i x t y - S e v e n

An All-Star Blowie

"What is wrong with you?" Niall asks for the fifteenth time. "You haven't been looking at me ever since we passed by the lockers."

Harry shakes his head, sitting up straight. "No, I'm perfectly fine. Was just an argument I had with a teacher a while ago. It was nothing." He says, lifting a spoonful of green towards his face, putting it into his mouth.

"Everyone knows you wouldn't argue with a teacher." Niall claims, loudly chewing his beef steak.

Harry scratches his chin with his pinky finger, "well some things can change over time." He argues, still refusing to look Niall in the eye.

Niall scoffs, "whatever you say, big guy."

"Why do you always think I lie?" Harry genuinely asks, "I mean I mostly say nothing but the truth." Harry claims.

Niall points at him with his mouth full, "hm!"

Harry finally looks at him, confused. "what?"

Niall chews his food, swallowing it, almost choking. "You said 'mostly' which means you say lies too! Hah! Thought you were sly."

Harry grimaces, "okay?"

"All I know is that you're lying right now, and I'm gonna find out about it sooner or later." Niall happily singsongs, sipping his cola with his very own metal straw. (save the environment, lads and ladies)

"Okay, sure. Good luck on that." Harry rolls his eyes and proceeds to munch on his nutritious salad.

-
-

After they've finished their meals, they stand up and walk over to the library, which is Harry's request. He's planning on doing advance research on his project in Biology, so that he'll be able to grab every book that he'll ever need in the world.

Doing researches when the deadline is near can be a bit hectic. All the books regarding the project would either be borrowed or stolen(they never return it).

Harry thinks that doing it in advance is a great way to kill time and to score good reference books.

"Must be love on the brai-" a muffled Rihanna song played, making Harry and Niall perk up.

Harry laughs meekly, "my phone." He quickly fishes for his phone, which is in his coat's pocket. He checks the notification and sees the message from his father.

Niall peeks at the mobile, "thought your ringtone was Beyonce."

Harry pouts, shrugging. "things change." He clicks on the message.

"Who's that?"

"Dad."

........................................................................
Dad
Hey son, let's talk later when your classes are done. I have some important news!
........................................................................

"Important news?" Harry repeats, "what could that be?"

"You think he's about to turn over his company to you?" Niall suggests with wide eyes.

Harry laughs at that, shaking his head. "No way he'll do that. If ever he does, it's most likely going to be Gems."

"Have any ideas?" Niall turns to Harry.

"Guess I'll find out later." He shrugs.

They continue to go straight to the library to fetch Harry's books. Afterwards, they decide to head over to the football field to lurk around, have a bit of fresh air. Niall feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He opens it and sees a message notification from Zayn.