F i f t y - t w o

"Your room or ours?" Niall asks.

The boys exit the elevator as it dings. Louis plays with the key card, flipping it around with his right hand. "Let's take yours." Louis responds.

Niall fumbles for their keycard in his pocket then hovers it on the censor. After it lights up green, he opens it and lets everyone go in before him.

"Oh god, it reeks in here. What have you guys been doing for the whole day?" Harry grimaces, fanning his way in.

Zayn holds up his hands in defence, "don't ask me! I wasn't the one who ate way too much burritos in the Mexican food bar." He gestures with his head at Niall. He lifts up his middle finger in response to that.

Louis rubs his hands together and sits on the carpeted floor. He pats the space beside him and looks up to the lads, "come on, now. Let's start." He gets comfy and puts his legs out.

Niall quickly opens up the bags to get the 15 beer bottles and sets it in the middle.

"Alright! I'm gonna have to make this game simple or else Zayn won't get it." Louis announces jokingly, actually saying an inside joke between themselves. Zayn nudges him, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay. So we'll do the traditional truth or dare game—yadda yadda yadda—okay! So the twist here is that whoever gets chosen and doesn't want to participate on the dare given to him—gets to drink half a beer bottle." Louis licks his lips, laughing for some reason. "The most sober person wins! Tada!" Louis laughs, arching his back to stretch.

Harry drums his fingers onto the carpet. He raises a finger, "what if I don't drink?" He asks sheepishly, giving the lads a nervous laugh.

Louis pretends to think, looking up and nodding slowly. Harry expects an exception but then Louis smirks.

"Well then we're just gonna have to change that, really."

Harry raises his eyebrows, pursing his lips. Louis takes note of this and leans closer to Harry. "Are you alright?" Harry jerks to his direction and suddenly takes in a very deep breath. Harry nods instantly. "Y-yeah, course."

Louis gives him a mischievous smile and goes back to his place. This made Harry feel a bit worried. I mean—that smile could mean anything.

"Alright spin the bottle!" Louis hollers, making Niall grab the neck of the bottle and twirl it eagerly.

The bottle is quick to whirl around everybody and before they knew it, it's slowly coming to a stop and it slowly points to the youngest, Harry.

"Looks like we have the chosen one." Louis announces, making Harry swallow a couple of times for no reason at all.

Harry readies himself by grabbing a lock of his hair and toying with it. He does this when he's nervous. He bites his lower lip and looks directly at Louis.

"Hm, okay. I need some juicy questions so keep them coming." Louis gestures for the boys to come at him. Zayn whispers at Niall, making him cackle like a huge animal.

Louis chimes in and laughs as well. He goes back to Harry and coughs. "Alright, I won't be using some of their questions because—I'll be using it for later." He smirks.

"Are you sure you're okay with me asking these questions?" Louis asks first, not wanting Harry to become uncomfortable in any way.

Harry unsurely nods, "i guess? I don't know just—ask them. It's just the four of us, right? Doesn't really bother me."

Louis hums, "alright, are you a virgin?" He blurts out, making Harry redden.

"Oh—uhm—yeah?" Harry answers awkwardly, clutching the carpeted floor, his knuckles turning white.