F o r t y

(LET ME JUST MENTION AT THIS POINT HARRY'S CAST IS GONE ALREADY I JUST DON'T WANT TO MENTION IT BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE BORING)
Louis wakes up to the sound of his phone buzzing. He opens it up and sees a text message from Harry. His eyes suddenly spring open as he excitedly types in his password.

(One new message from Harry 💚)
Harry 💚
Hey Lou! I kind of want to treat you guys...cuz u kno? For the premiere! I want u guys to look dapper as fudge. Text me back once you see this so we can meet up!

.....is typing

Can't wait to meet you again! :)

His brows furrow at how weird the message looked. He doesn't wanna say yes. He'll look needy.

But can he mention how Harry said fudge instead of fuck? Because that's really fucking adorable in Louis's opinion.

And plus, he wants to meet him again? Holy shit, Louis is red.

Louis: hi! R u sure about that? I have sum clothes lyin around. Im sure i can make it work.

Harry💚: I'm very sure, Lou. :)

Louis's heart thumps rapidly at the little smiley face Harry sent him. He quickly types in a reply.

Louis: ok as long as ure okay with it. Ill be ok with it

Harry smiles.

Harry 💚: okay, Lou :)

...is typing

Meet me at my flat tomorrow? I'll drive you guys in the place. Oh! And bring Zayn too. Here's my address <confidential ;-)> 我的屁股需要你亲吻 (Author's note: translate that ;-))

Louis: ok 😊

"What kind of fucking emoji is that?"

Harry pouts, "Ni! Louis is trying to be nice. Emojis are used to express feelings when you write a bland text. It's obvious he couldn't contain his gratitude towards me so he used emojis to express it better." Harry lifts his chin up and pouts even more. Niall grimaces. "Get that nasty face outta here." Harry rolls his eyes. "Ruuuuude."

"You ramble too much."

"You-you are too much." Harry cocks a brow.

"Touché."

"Can't believe I fucking said yes." Louis sighs as he turns to another block. "Then why did you even say yes in the first place?"

"Because—"

"Because what?"

Louis huffs, slamming the horn when they almost run over a raccoon. He rolls his eyes. "He fucking smiled at me."

Zayn laughs, rolling down the window and opening a new packet of cigarettes. He pulls one out and takes a lighter and flicks it open, lighting up the stick. "You're that fucking whipped, aren't you?"