t h r e e

"What do ya want? I'm eating my fries here. Leave me be." He attempts to wave Harry off but that will not work with Harry. Nu-uh. He will get what he wants and what he WANTS is a dip.

"I would like your dip. Can I dip?" Harry states, receiving a weird look from the lad.

"Nice try but no. It's not your lucky day, kid. Not your lucky day." He mumbles, continuing to squirt more ketchup on his fries, making Harry even more annoyed at him, scratching his curls in frustration.

"Alright, fine! W-what do you want me to do so I can get your dip?" Harry crosses his arms, his left eye brow lifted while he puffs.

"Nothing! It's mine. M-I-N-E. And plus you didn't even ask properly. You just demanded it from me." He rolls his eyes, chewing on some fries.

"Okay! I'll ask you properly then." Harry stares on the ground, thinking of other ways to get a dip without moving away from his seat but there is nothing.

"Alright, what's your name?" Harry questions, his brows still furrowed. "Well, why would I tell you? I'm a private man." He scoffs, mouth full of fries dipped in ketchup.

"Ugh! I just want to know your name so I could ask you properly. I want my dip!" Harry complains, he secretly doesn't know what private means but he just shrugged it off.

"How about you give me some of your fries and I'll....give you the first letter of my name." He smirks.

"W-what? B-but these are mine! A-and I will eat them and share them with my mummy."

"Well, this is my dip but you want it, right?" The boy squints, still eating his fries and purposely trying to tease Harry with it.

"O-okay, fine. here." Harry frowns, grabbing a quick handful of his fries and handing it to the boy over him. He tiptoes while the boy reaches in, their face close to each other. Harry really likes the boy's eyes for some reason. It's weird.

The blue-eyed boy happily places the fries along with his other fries while he opens a new packet of the dip. He again squirts some on the fries.

"Now you have some of my fries, Will you please tell me your name?" Harry pouts.

"Remember? only the first letter of my name and It is L." L teasingly smiles at Harry.

"What? That's so unfair. How am I supposed to know?"

"Then guess." L cheekily replies.

"Okay...is your name-uhm- Loopy?"

"Nope."

"Lubert?"

"Ehhh."

"Larry?"

"Nope."

"Luigi?"

"Nope."

"Lucky? Lowis? Liam?"

"Nope! Nope! Nope!"

"This is hopeless! I will never guess your name!" Harry says, his eyes glistening with sadness.

"Yes! You will never guess my name which means you will never get my-"

"Louis! Mum's here. Pack up we're leaving." Someone from the crowd says, making Louis yell out "I'm coming!" With an embarrassed expression.

"Louis! Your name is Louis!" Harry claps, his grin all wide and dimply.

Louis leaves his table, leaving Harry staring at it. Harry follows Louis with his eyes. He sees him walking towards the exit with a tall guy.

"Bye Louis!" Harry waves at him, only to get a stare in return.
-~-
Harry continues to eat his fries without a dip. He has no choice.

He sees his mum walking out of the rest room with a relieved face. Finally.

"Mummy! You've missed so much. I ate all of my food already." Anne chuckles, sitting down beside Harry.

"You know what? Mummy isn't hungry anymore. How about we go home, yeah? All the poopsies made me lose my appetite." She tickles Harry once again, making him giggle. She loves hearing him giggle.

"Otay! Let's goooo."

And Harry left Mcdonald's without a single dip.

: (

——————
Hey ya'll! This story isn't  done yet..... if you are thinking about that lmao. I'll probably be continuing it until they grow older or some shit like that sooo ;)  McDonald's appear in this story a lot but I swear it's not sponsored Haha