F o r t y - e i g h t

"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him....to love her."

Harry's lower lip wobbled as tears begin to roll down his cheeks. He grabs another fistful of popcorn as he watches the heart wrecking scene in front of him.

Harry typically watches romantic comedies whenever he's upset about something. It doesn't matter what it is about—as long as he's upset, you'll see him bawl over rom-coms he'd already watched for the 16th time.

"Anna doesn't deserve this! Why do men have to be so—so stupid?" Harry exclaims, furrowing his brows as he sees Anna leave the bookstore without a word. "Go after her, you moron!"

Niall snickers, "you know, you're a man too so you're basically insulting all of—"

"Shhh!" Harry turns to Niall to put his index finger against his mouth to silence him and goes back to the movie.

Louis is still on the couch, sleeping deeply. He couldn't seem to budge when Niall wiggled him awake earlier.

He even discretely slapped Louis's ass—now Louis would've punched Niall right then and there if he ever did that when he's completely aware of it but luckily, he's not and that's how you know he's getting good sleep.

Just as Niall is about to slap Louis's ass again, Louis turns to his front and scratches his head,  slowly opening his eyes, signalling that he's about to wake up.

"Ni—Ni! Look! they're gonna meet again in this bit. Oh my gosh." Harry squeels, biting the pillow he's currently hugging on the couch. Harry has actually watched this one for the 20th time already—actually the most watched rom-com by Harry, according to Niall.

There's a time when they both ran out of rom-coms to watch. Niall suggested to just search for random romantic-comedies on netflix and just see what they find—but most of the time, it doesn't really satisfy Harry. They stumble upon a lot of low-rated movies, meaning they suck.

Anyways, Louis silently lies there as he curiously watches what's in front of him as he still is a bit sleepy to stand up.

He feels a lump of mucus behind his throat and tries swallowing it quietly—but then he coughs, making Harry stop squeeling and look to where Louis is with wide eyes.

Niall looks at him and asks, "what's with the face?"

Harry licks his lips, "oh—uhm—nothing. Lou's awake. Maybe he wants some breakfast." He goes back to the movie—but this time, with a blank expression.

Niall suspiciously takes a look at Harry and then goes off to the kitchen afterwards. Louis follows tiredly and sits on a chair in front of the counter top, wearing his clothes from last night, a Ramones tank top and some black skinnies. For some reason he was only wearing sparkly socks.

Niall opens the refrigerator and checks for some leftover food from last night. He opens the container and smells the lasagna—to know if it's still good to eat. It doesn't smell that shabby. He's pretty sure it's good.

He shrugs and slides it towards Louis. He grabs a fork and lays it flat on the counter. Louis smiles, "thanks." Niall nods and sits beside him, using his phone.

Louis starts to chew on the food as he looks around the kitchen. It's still cold—a bit wet in the inside..but it's okay, Louis thinks as he takes another spoonful of cold lasagna. Niall didn't even bother putting it in the microwave.