• T h i r t y - t w o

12 years later... 18 year old Harry

"That was amazing. I loved it." Harry smiles, swiping his hand on to his boyfriend's bottom lip.

"I knew you would." He winks, Harry smacks his arm.

"Ow!"

"You're lucky I gave you a massage."

He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever"

"So do you wanna go get some Chinese?" Harry asks, opening the cupboard to make some tea.

"Yeah, sure." He casually slumps back on to the couch and switches on the telly. "What's on for today..."

"Thought there's a live footie match right now." Harry comments, pouring hot water from the kettle.

"Nah, that's tomorrow." He answers, "maybe adventure time is on." He smiles.

Harry chuckles, "oh my god, you sure are a child on the inside, aren't you?" He rolls his eyes. "Come on! Who doesn't like cartoon network."

Harry puts his hand on his hip, "well I'm more of a nick kid, not my fault." He laughs.

"Whatever." He switches the channel and sees that a barbie show is on. He groans. "Oh come on! It's not on, stupid telly." He throws the pillow on the floor jokingly.

"You're ridiculous." Harry stifles a laugh while settling the mugs on the coffee table. He slides beside his boyfriend and cuddles into his neck.

Harry is currently living in his own flat, yes you heard it right. At the age of 18, he already has his own flat. Why you may ask? Simple answer, he's rich. Well his family is. You might remember them encountering bankruptcy and Gemma's father-in-law took them in.

Her father-in-law eventually died of old age and passed on the company to Robin since he became quite fond of him. He thought that Nicholas was too irresponsible to become the CEO of one of the world's largest companies...but he still gets a lot of money while not doing any work so Nicholas was jobless and living the dream. He's actually alright about the idea so that's that.

"So are you still thinking of going to the UK for uni?" He asks, chewing on some noodles.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of revisiting the old town that we used to live in. I like the options there." Harry fixes his curls, breaking the chopsticks apart and starting to dig in.

"Why can't you just stay here in LA? That's way too far." He whines.

"I told you, babe. I can't. My school gave me a scholarship for it." He explains. "I promise, I'll visit from time to time. Don't worry." Harry kisses his cheek. "There's face time for a reason."

"Well it's useless because I'm gonna miss your smell, your snores, your food, your warmth, your everything"

Harry giggles, "you need to stop being a sap. You're too sappy that I think it can already be illegal."

He scoffs jokingly, "Pfft! Nonsense, I can be sappy to my boyfriend whenever I want. Now come here!" He pokes Harry's sides.

"I love you, Harry Styles." He pokes Harry's nose. Harry giggles, "I love you too, Tom Holland."

Harry suddenly feels buzzing behind his butt. He peeks and sees his phone nestled between his crack. "Ew, I had my phone up my butt the whole time."

He lifts up the screen and sees Niall's name in the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hello motherfucker." His thick Irish accent booms through the whole room since it's on speaker.

"Niall! I told you to stop being vulgar. I might've been with Tom's baby sibs right now and they would've totally heard it." Harry explains, pouting. His boyfriend caresses his back.