T h i r t y - s i x

"You look familiar."

Harry furrows his brows, "w-what—me?" He asks. The blue eyed man nods. "Y-yeahyou do. I-I just can't point a finger to it."

The raven haired guy soon joins the scene. He slowly walks up behind his friend. "What's going on?" Niall asks, standing up. The man puts his index finger on his chin, tapping it. "I think I've seen you somewhere."

Harry blushes from all the attention. "I'm pretty sure not on tv. Waitmaybeno-did you once work at a junk shop or some shit?" The man asks, tilting his head. "No, dickhead. That's roger." His friend elbows him. The man raises his brows in realisation. "Oh-oh! Yeah, never mind. It's someone different. Sorry. Sorry."

"I-it's okay." Harry laughs awkwardly. His whole body got chills once he actually sees the man's face in full view. He doesn't know the reason why...but he kind of thinks he looks kinda familiar as well.

Harry approaches the man who's about to sit back down, tapping his shoulder lightly as he limps.

The man turns back around, Harry instantly blanks out. Those blue eyes he's seen before. He knows this person. Not today but long ago. H-he can't seem to remember.

Feathery brown hair, high pitched voice, button nose.

This man has it all.

It can't be. Fuck. Harry's breath hitches as he breathes down his nose. He can't seem to be breathing properly.

The man in front of him waves his hand around his face. "Mate? You kind of blanked out. You alright?" He says in concern.

"L-Louis?"

The man stops what he's doing. "W-wait—how do you—how do you know my name?"

Harry is kind of tempted to hug him but then it's been like 12 years. Wouldn't it be awkward? They're technically strangers. Louis doesn't even remember him.

Harry awkwardly scratches his neck, "I-I'm Harrydon't you remember me?"

Louis blinks rapidly once hearing that name. He steps a few inches in front of Harry, "s-say that again—what?" Louis's feels frozen. "I-I'm Harry."

"Fuck." Louis says, running up to him, engulfing him into a hug. Harry almost topples over. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm sorry! How could I fucking forget? Fuck!"

Louis ruffles Harry's curls as he observes his features, "Y-you've changed so fucking much—wow, what the fuck?" Louis lowkey—I mean highkey thinks that Harry is the most beautiful angelic thing he's ever seen in his whole life. Louis carefully scans his face, his whole frame, his everything.

His beautiful green eyes still shone like before. How the fuck could he forget? Damn, he should stop smoking pot. It messes with his head already.

A-and those lips. Those pink plump lips that look nothing like any other.

Even the hair was distinct. He had amazing hair but then before, it had blonde highlights mixed with chocolate brown curls. It's still the same but it's longer, fuck.

Louis actually thinks that he had a little crush on Harry before now that he thinks about it. Yeah—no shit, sherlock.

B-but damn he would still have one right now.

He knows himself—unlike before when he was 9, of course. He barely even knew about relationships and sexualities.

And right now, he's pretty sure he's bi.

Bi for Harry, is that a thing?

Well he's making it a thing now.

"Lou? Why are you staring at me like that?"