T h i r t e e n

"Psst! Curly."

Harry gasps and snaps his head towards the direction where he heard the voice come from. "Over here!" The boy calls.

Harry sees the boy climb over the fence, his legs wrapping all over the it, finally setting foot on the ground. He dusts his jeans and glances back at Harry. Harry just stares. He just can't believe that Louis has been repeatedly showing up everywhere. It gets weird sometimes—yeah sure but it just amazes him that everywhere he goes—he's there, popping out of no where. I mean he's suddenly in his house for god's sake. Weird.

"Uhm hi?" Harry says in confusion.

"I'm real bored, curly." Louis announces, slowly walking towards the younger boy, forming a huge grin on his face. Harry looks at him with a kind of scared and confused expression. Honestly, he's somehow scared? Louis is a very wild man—boy. He could do anything! And I mean anything.

"And what does that have to do with me?" Harry hesitantly asks. He kind of doesn't wanna know the answer to be quite honest.

"Oh it has a lot to do with you, curly. Quite a lot."

"W-what?" Harry's eyes go round again. His heart suddenly beats two times faster. His palms become all sweaty and numb.

Oh lawdy.

" You, young child, is going with me." Louis exclaims, roughly patting Harry's shoulder. "We're gonna have a bit of an adventure, yeah? And don't even ask anything. Save your questions for later. You are my slave and you do as I ask. Now come." Louis grabs Harry's wrist and he doesn't even have the time to protest until he's with Louis, riding his double-seated bike.

Harry wraps his arms around Louis' torso unconsciously. Louis starts to bike into the woody side of town, where all the crime scenes and camping sites are usually seen. Harry's mum hates this part of town but ironically, his son is here without her knowing. Sucks right?

"L-Louis! I-I don't think I'm even allowed in here! Oh my gosh." Harry gasps when the bike jumps after running over a pebble.

"Shut it, Curly. You'll see why we're here."

They continue to ride along for 10 minutes until they reach a huge lake. The water is bluish-greenish. The trees are towering the whole place and they are huge. It's like they're in some sort of jungle. absolutely breath-taking.

"Wow." Harry gazes at the lake and the trees surrounding them. His eyes glistened at the sight. He forgets about his restriction of being here. It's worth it anyways. "How did you find this? This is so—amazing." He blurts, his mouth forming an O shape while he gapes everywhere.

"Well, you know? Being a bored boy gets you into things. I use this baby to lurk around town and it relieves my boredom, I could say." He caresses his bike as he kicks a twig and breaks it by stepping on it.

"What do we do now?" Harry asks, slapping his leg when he feels something itchy. Some mosquitoes are biting him right now and it's what's pissing him off at the moment. He wishes they could all die sometimes.

Louis taps Harry's shoulder and chuckles, "tag, you're it." He runs to the opposite direction and teases Harry. "Catch me!"

Harry suddenly turns competetive, sprinting towards the older boy and trying to catch him but failing miserably.

-~-

They end up rolling on to the leafy ground while tickling each other, being a laughing mess. Louis absolutely doesn't know what has gone into his head.

"Louis! Stop." Harry giggles, pushing Louis' hands away from his side. Louis stops when he realizes Harry has been gone for 5 hours and his mum might actually be looking for him.

"We need to go back. Don't tell anyone about any of this." Louis frantically yanks Harry out of the pile of leaves and urges him to hop on to the bike.

Louis paddles as fast as he can, making sure none of them topples over. He stops his tracks when they arrive in front of his house. He guides his bike into his garage.

"Come, let's go. My backyard, now." Louis runs to the backdoor, grabbing Harry's wrist, it kind of stings by now. Louis has been yanking this part of Harry several times already but Harry didn't bother anymore.

"You have to go back unnoticed or else you'll be in deep dirt. I'm gonna boost you up that fence and I command you to never speak of this to anyone, understand?" Louis' dominant side takes over as he props his hands to boost Harry up. Harry nods without having a say on the decision.

He holds on to Louis' shoulder as he jumps over the fence and slightly falls on to his bum. He's kind of getting the hang of it, just a tad bit.

He stares up to the fence and sees a hand waving out to him. He waves back.

Harry takes note of how it's the first time Louis Tomlinson actually waved back. He just stares.

He can really say that this has been the greatest day ever. He's never felt so alive and free in his whole life.

Louis is really some boy.