t w o

Harry sits on the seat, casually eyeing everything with his big green eyes. He sees a lot of kids running up and down the stairs. There's also some balloons falling after them. Seems like there's a birthday party upstairs.

Sitting down and doing nothing is pretty boring to Harry so he decides to pick one up. He hesitates though since mummy told him not to go anywhere. He doesn't want to make mummy mad so he stayed.

He needs to get one though! He really needs to. Maybe, just this time? One time won't hurt.

He places his elevated feet down on to the tiled floor of Mcdonald's, slowly walking towards a big pink balloon with a "happy birthday" written on it.

He suddenly regrets it when someone roughly bumps his shoulder, causing him to immediately wobble back to his seat. A boy was chasing after another boy. A boy with messy hair, might he add. That's the only thing he saw since he was facing his back.

After 5 minutes, his mummy finally returns with a tray of food. Phew, he's lucky his mummy didn't see him.

Harry smells the fries from here. Mmmmmmm.

"Mummy's back with food and toys!" Anne declares cheerfully, putting down the tray as little Harry beams at it.

Harry starts to dig in, "Harry, mummy just gotta use the rest room. Tummy's got a bit of an ache. I'll be right back."

"Mummy's gotta poopy?" Harry asks loudly, causing a couple of people to glance back at them. Anne notices, blushing. She shushes Harry with her finger. "Yes, love. Now stay there, okay?" Anne chuckles, scurrying in the back where the rest rooms are, holding her tummy subtly in a displeased manner.

While Harry munches on his scrumptious fries, he suddenly realizes something was missing. He needed something with flavor. His dip! Oh how could he forget about the most important thing.

He looks around in his seat to see if anyone close by has one. He couldn't stand up from his seat, remember? Mummy will get mad.

He couldn't find anyone beside him with a dip.

After almost giving up, he looks behind his seat and he sees a boy, slightly older than him. Maybe for 2 or 3 years?

Harry notices the ketchup he is squirting on his fries, drooling at the sight he is seeing. He NEEDS a dip. He has no choice but to ask for some. He hates trying to talk to older kids.

"Psssst!" Harry tries to call the boy's attention but he seems so focused on his food. "Pssssst! Mister!" Harry repeats it again. He doesn't seem to budge.

Harry thinks with his hand on his chin, what would Special Agent Oso do? (His favorite teddy bear agent).

His eyes light up as he finally thinks of an idea. He goes back down and crumples some tissue paper. He goes back up and peers over the boy. Alright, here goes nothing.

He throws the crumpled tissue at the boy, hitting him and making him flinch and blink up at him. "Oops-Hey! What did you do that for? You twit!"

"Hi! I just wanted to call you." Harry blinks back at him, noticing the boy's blue eyes are so crystal blue.