F o r t y - s i x

Harry likes meat.

He's been craving it for the past few days and he hasn't got a clue why. Niall says it's because he doesn't get dick but that's obviously not the case—well, if you come to think of it. Maybe it is—metaphorically.

See, Harry is a virgin.

Shocking right? Considering Robin has arranged so much dates for him in the past few years. Of course some hotdogs should have slipped into those buns BUT NO nothing did. You can't blame Harry, he's trying to treat his V card like his credit card—you know cuz you only give it to someone you trust.

It takes time—it really takes time—but right now, Tom isn't really taking 'no' for an answer.

"Babe, I'm bored. Really bored." Tom smirks, shutting off Harry's television, Harry chokes on his popcorn as he whines to Tom. "Babe! I'm still watching the show—"

Tom suddenly straddles Harry's lap, putting his hands on both of Harry's shoulders. He smiles, "I want to ride something." Harry widens his eyes.

He furrows his brows, "uh—b-babe—wha-"

Tom licks the outer shell of Harry's ear, whispering. "Come on—we've been together for like—what?—a month? We need some action."

Harry is disgusted.

Is Tom implying that he wants to get fucked? Well, Harry would never top. That's just—no.

Harry pushes him off of his lap and grimaces, "babe, I-I don't top." He admits, holding his hands into his own.

"I'll never top." He adds, sighing. Tom frowns, moving inches closer to him. "Why not? Babe, I'm not a top either. Just once, come on—"

"B-but—I thought you were! I-I—" Harry stutters, his heart beating faster. He can't believe he's planning on spending the rest of his life with a bottom—he's a bottom himself.

"I'm not a top, Harry. I'm a raging bottom. How can you even—whatever." Tom rolls his eyes, putting his arms on his chest and pouting. Harry can see why this guy is a bottom now. Why didn't he see this earlier? Probably because they rarely see each other.

Harry cups his hand onto Tom's face, "hey—hey, it's okay. As long as we love each other, we can make it work." Harry smiles, although he hopes Tom gives in and just top. He doesn't ever want to top. Never in a  million years.

Tom sighs, "just top. Come on." He interlocks his fingers with Harry's. Harry shakes his head, "you know what? Maybe we should just—stop talking about this and set this aside. We can talk about taking things to another level in a different time, yeah? When we're both settled. Let's just cuddle okay?" He squeezes Tom's torso and nuzzles his face into his neck, Tom pushes him off slightly and looks at him. "I'm leaving tomorrow for LA, can we just do it—"

Harry shakes his head, "but boo I'm not ready yet—"

Tom stands up and gives Harry a stern look, "I'm just gonna go outside and—get some fresh air. Think about what you're saying." He walks away with the popcorn, opening the sliding glass door leading to the patio.

Harry's gaze lingers on the ceiling as he starts to consider topping. He doesn't want to—but he doesn't want to disappoint his boyfriend. He has no choice.

His trance gets disturbed when Tom comes into the room with his mobile in his hand. He goes over to the coat hanger beside the front door and grabs his jacket, putting it on. "W-where are you going?" Harry queries, the blanket on his body slipping off as he sits up. Tom looks at him with a blank expression and shrugs, "Nothing, I'll just be down the pub. I'll have a meeting with my manager."