S e v e n t y

Harry sits in the booth, trying to concentrate on his cake. He is extremely embarrassed and all he wants is to devour this heavenly looking cake and leave immediately.

Besides, he can't ask for a takeout, that will involve standing up and that will possibly lead to bumping into Louis. He'll either just eat here quietly or try to escape with this plate of cake.

Of course, he settles for the less scandalous option and chooses to stay for a while.

He just really hopes Louis does not interact with him at all.

"Is this seat taken?"

Fuck.

Harry looks up and obviously it had to be him. The world is seriously trying to take a piss at him. It's insane.

"N-n—I mean-ye—"

"I'll be using it either way."

Louis did not hesitate to put his plate down and start munching on his muffin. His eyes dart towards Harry's. "So uh—"

"I don't want to talk—"

"But you're doing it anyway so why not just—"

"Louis—"

"What's your problem? Can't a lad just have a good—"

Harry reddens, "Lou, I don't care about anything. You can do whatever you want with anyone or ANYTHING. I have no plans on imprisoning you or restricting you. We aren't together and that's that. I really don't care. I swear. I was just looking for the restroom, that's all. You know I'm new, and of course I don't know every nook and cranny of this uni. I'm no expert at that—"

"I was talking about my muffin."

Harry gets chills, "oh."

And now it's quiet.

Harry grips his thigh tightly. He bites his lower lip and stares at his cake. He can't touch it anymore because of the fear of making any noise. The surrounding itself was pretty loud already, but for some reason, Harry thinks that any small movement could lead to Louis embarrassing him even more.

Louis is also in silence. He was not expecting that. For all he knew, he thought Harry would be the type to pretend that the incident never even happened. He was actually going to play along with it, but Harry is actually pretty vocal about things....and also other things if you catch Louis's drift.

Anyway, Louis should stop making those jokes. He's heartbroken, and it's not helping. Besides, Harry and Louis would never do such a thing for 9 whole months. It's considered illegal now at this point as there is a baby growing inside of Harry's BELLY. It's not even his which makes the whole situation even more uncomfortable.

Okay, this is getting kinda weird. He thinks it's better if he just leaves.

"I-I think I have to go—" Louis picks up his plate and stands up.

"No, wait." Harry blurts out, his eyes nervously stares up at him.

"C-can we talk?"

OKAY IM SORry if this is short but since people have been waiting for like a long time, I'll be making short chapters but fast updates lol luv yall xxx