F o r t y - o n e

JUST IN: TMZ captures 3 smoking hot unknown men brought in by Tom Holland's alleged boyfriend, Harry Styles, son of Robin Styles who is the now CEO of Kingsmarque corp after the recent passing of the former CEO, Calvin Stevkovski, in the movie pre...

JUST IN: TMZ captures 3 smoking hot unknown men brought in by Tom Holland's alleged boyfriend, Harry Styles, son of Robin Styles who is the now CEO of Kingsmarque corp after the recent passing of the former CEO, Calvin Stevkovski, in the movie premiere of "love don't die" featuring Zendaya, Tom Holland and John Cena. CLICK HERE TO SEE IF THEY'VE WOOED SOME HOT ROD CELEBRITIES.

"Fucking hell, we're on the tabloids, lads." Niall almost yells while on the red carpet, spotting an article regarding the night's premiere. "Lemme see." Zayn says, making Niall shove his phone at him. "Damn, zaddy. I look hot."

"You! Look over here!" A man with a huge camera says pointing to Zayn. He turns around as the man calls him out. "Look over here!" Zayn does and strikes an effortless pose.

A bald man looks at his camera's preview screen after he takes a picture of Zayn, nudging his partner with his elbow. "Hey Garrett, are you sure this guy's a vogue model?"

The guy takes another look at him. "Course, Shane. I mean look at that bone structure. You can't tell me he isn't a model." The man proudly says without looking away from his camera.

"Oh, okay." The man shrugs and continues taking pictures of Zayn. He hums, "well he is hot, no homo tho."

Zayn leaves the confused paparazzis as he trails behind his friends. He's a natural, he thinks as he flicks his hair and a strand of hair falls out of it. The paparazzis howled at this, making Zayn even more proud of himself.