N i n e t e e n

So there they are, in front of school, on a saturday morning with Harry wearing a blue suit and a bright little red tie. Louis thinks it's a bit extravagant but then again, he told him to wear something cool so he did.

The school front is full of kids, full grown kids.

They're really noticeable, considering most preschoolers or kids under 6th grade didn't even bother attending. They had nothing to do with it anyways.

They squeeze themselves between the crowd to get into the entrance. Harry almost got sucked into the group of hot teens because they were trying to pinch his cheeks, luckily Louis saved him and pulled him over.

Harry feels woozy. Mostly because of how tall the people are and it seems like he couldn't breathe. Louis held him though so it's all good.

They finally arrive at the entrance, fully panting and sweating.

"That was a work out." Louis comments, he pulls Harry's small arm to go to the booths.

"Lou! I wanna get snacks. 'M hungry." Harry hears his lil tummy grumble, making him say an 'oof'.

"I can hear it too. We should probably eat first then." They go to the snack bar to grab a couple of snacks to munch on.

Louis hands Harry a tuna sandwich and a pineapple drink. "Here ya go." Harry makes grabby hands towards it.

Louis gets a Belgian waffle drizzled with chocolate syrup.

"Heyyy! How come you get the yummy food and I get this stinkin' ugly tuna sandwich?" Harry complains, poking the sandwich away.

"It's better than nothing! Now stop complaining." Louis is about to take a bite but Harry keeps on interrupting him.

"I want it!"

"No! It's mine."

"I want it!"

"No!"

"I want it!"

"Ugh-fine. Whatever."

"I want—wha?"

"You can have it." Louis slides the waffle to Harry and
gets the tuna sandwich and starts munching on it.

Harry stares at the waffle in awe. "R-really?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, yeah. Now quit whining and eat, you butt wipe."

Harry smiles and suddenly hugs Louis, removing his hands away immediately because knowing Louis, he probably wouldn't want Harry all over him.

Louis kinda actually wanted it to last a little longer but of course, he wouldn't admit that. He just ate his food and hid the little smile he's been subtly trying to do.

-

"So what are we gonna do next?" Harry asks with a huge smile. Louis sometimes think about whether Harry is actually enjoying being his slave or not. For the looks of it, he's sure he's enjoying.

"We're gonna ride a rollercoaster." Louis answers with a smirk. He knows Harry doesn't like rollercoasters.

He's not actually sure but Harry looks like the type to.

"W-what? A-a rollercoaster?" Harry stutters. He's beginning to feel like he's about to pee at any moment now.

I told you he doesn't like rollercoasters.

"Yes! We are. There's a long line so we have to wait a little longer. I bought tickets to a puppet show to kill time."

Harry relaxes at the idea. He's still tense but he got a little comfort with watching a puppet show with Louis. He likes puppet shows. They're fun.

Suddenly, the speakers let out a little creak, meaning someone was about to speak.

"Uh-hello, hello. Mic check. Mic check." The teenage boy speaks from the main stage. The boy has very curly hair, curlier than his hair! Which is quite unfair to be honest, Harry noticed that.

"Hello everyone! I am Gerbert." He announces in a posh voice.

"Your name sucks." Someone shouts from the crowd, making Gerbert uncomfortable.

"Yeah-uhm—so today I will be hosting this booth called 'Jail booth' and I'm gonna be picking some people." The mic suddenly makes a very loud sound that made everyone quiet. It made everyone deaf too.

"Uh—sorry about that. That's not supposed to happen. Okay—uh so the first person chosen is a person wearing blue! Catch all the blue wearers! Wooo."

Harry continues to walk with Louis, casually sucking on his thumb while doing so.

"Gotcha." Someone says from behind. He immediately scooped Harry up, making Louis turn around.

"What are you doing? Hey!" He yells, running towards the guy and slapping his back.

"Oof! Ow! Sorry little mate. Your friend got chosen for the booth. You have to pay to let him out though." He says as he swiftly carries him away to the prison.

Louis runs after him and sees Harry getting chained up with a girl, older than him. "Aww! He's so cute. What's your name little guy?"

"Uh—Hawwy?" He says, he tends to get more baby-like when in front of older people. He just likes the attention he gets from it.

Louis scoffs at the action. That silly boy.

He approaches the teens guarding the booth. He pats one of their shoulders. "I would like to pay for my friend. Let him go, now!" Louis commands.

"Chill little man." An old boy with a scruff says, "you have to pay the price of 4 dollars to get your friend out."

Louis scrunches his eyebrows, "what? That's like 6 rides already. Are you joking?"

"Nope." The guy shrugs, "besides, he'll get out of here in no time. You just have to wait for 30 minutes. No biggie."

"No way that is happening. We have a puppet show to watch! I demand him out!" Louis tries to get into the booth. "Harry! Come here—"

"No way, little guy." He carries Louis out of his way and places him on a bench nearby.

He crouches at the angry Louis, "listen, I would let your friend out but I can't! It's my grade bro. Don't wanna risk losing my extra credit." He pats Louis' head, he receives a glare from him of course.

"Gotta wait for it or you pay for it." He shrugs and leaves Louis huffing by himself.

20 votes for this one, perhaps? We didn't reach the last chapter's goal but I got impatient so I published this chapter anyways :) hope you guys enjoy