S e v e n

"Niall! Guess what?" Harry asks enthusiastically, doing his signature dimply grin. It's currently dismissal. They were dismissed very early apparently because there was a heavy storm...which kind of settled down by now, making the suspension practically useless. Niall and Harry are walking the halls as of the moment.

"What?" Niall responds, his hands holding his backpack tightly, looking down the floor while counting the tiles in his head.

"My mummy said yesterday that we can have a sleep over! Wouldn't that be cool? I can show you all my toys. I can even show you that new scrabble set that I was talking about." Harry claps, skipping while hugging on to Niall with one arm.

"Awesome! I'm extra excited with that scrabble set though." Niall comments, his face lighting up with excitement.

"Me too! I sure do hope mummy and daddy can come along and play it with us. I wouldn't want them to have the scrabble set to themselves." Harry pouts, crossing his arms on his chest.

They finally set foot on the entrance door. Harry can see the familiar vintage red car, a middle aged woman smiling brightly while waving at the boys. Harry immediately knew it was his mum because of those pearly whites.

"Look Niall, my mum is here." He whispers, tugging Niall's arm while running towards the lady with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Mummy! I'm back!" Harry hugs his mum's torso, trying to squish it but failing miserably. Niall smiles awkwardly behind Harry, giving a little wave at Harry's mum.

"Hello Niall! Your mummy Maura is in the house and she's on the way to us. We're also gonna have a little mummy sleepover as well. Before we go there, we need to eat lunch." Anne smiles at the boy, squeezing his arm while he half smiles.

Anne opens the door for both of the little boys, hopping into the driver's seat afterwards.

"Okay, boys! Where to?" Anne beams, looking at the mirror above her, reflecting on the two boys bickering with each other. She coos at how they're trying to look like adults.

The two boys light up, jumping out of their seats but the seatbelts restrained them to.

"Mcdonald's!" They both say in unison, becoming a giggling mess once they've noticed.

"Again?" Anne chuckles, turning left at a corner.

"Yep! I want Niall to taste the yummy fries." Harry chirps, licking his lips dramatically.

"Alright, alright."

-~-

"We're here!" Harry says in front of the McDonald's entrance, holding Niall's hand.

"Mummy! We're just gonna look for seats, okay?"

"Okay, honey. Sure." She replies.

Niall and Harry enters the restaurant, scanning the whole place. They walk towards the booth and finally see one that's not taken.

"Let's stay here." Niall points at the seat, making Harry nod in reply.

Anne walks in with her hand bag on her shoulder, looking everywhere to search for the boys. Harry notices and waves so she can see them. Anne spots the little hand jiggling in the air, immediately smiling.

"Mummy! Can we buy toys again? For Niall too? Pretty please." Harry begs, his bottom lip jutting out so he could pout.

"Of course, for you two." She grins.

"You hear that Niall? We're gonna get some happy meal toys." Harry whispers, hugging Niall afterwards. "Yayyyy."

Anne walks away once again towards the cash register, ordering their usual favorites.

Harry and Niall wait for it by playing a quick rock, paper, scissors session. Harry keeps on trying to cheat but Niall wins anyways. Harry pouts.

Harry overlooks his mum grinning and embracing someone from afar. A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey look! It's me mum." Niall smiles, immediately hopping out of the booth and running over to his mum, leaving Harry behind.

Anne and Maura, holding Niall, come back holding food. Anne places their food on another table. "Alright boys, we mummies are gonna have a different table. You guys go on play and we'll be right here when you need us." Anne announces, sitting on the opposite side of Maura, already engaging in a conversation.

"The fries here are the yummiest, Ni." Harry comments, eyeing the tray of fries with hungry eyes. Harry has loved fries ever since his first visit to Mcdonald's.

"It's not like I've never tasted Mcdonald's. It's pretty okay. Nando's better." Niall grumbles, poking the fries with his index finger.

"Come on! Taste it. Oh! It's better when you dip it. Here I'll-" Harry tries to spot for dips but WHAT THE FUDGE. There ain't any. Now, Harry's losing his marbles. This has happened twice already and he just can't anymore.

Harry cries at the top of his lungs.

"Where are the dips? I need them." Harry whines, Niall stares at him with embarrassment. "Haz, keep it down. People are staring at us."

"No! I want my dip. They are not giving it to us. I am beyond-"

"Will you shut it?" A small high pitched voice from behind them yells.