S e v e n t y - t w o

Why do I have to be pregnant
🤰

Harry walks back to his flat, his feet beginning to feel sore. He needs to make up his mind.

He hates admitting it, but there's something about Louis that makes him feel things. He can't deny it anymore, but what about the consequences?

His dad and the business? The baby? Tom? The media? What would they say if they find out about Tom's cheating boyfriend? It's going to ruin his image and will affect his family's reputation for sure.

He can't think of solutions that could possibly make his situation better. It's quite frankly the worst of the worst.

Harry inserts the key into the keyhole, twisting the door knob. He sighs.

He remembers about the time when his life was still normal. Before coming to the UK, he was just dating Tom and enjoying the things the came with it.

Actually, scratch that. He felt way better when Tom hasn't come to the picture. He feels bad for thinking about it—not when they're about to have a baby, but it was the truth, and he didn't want to lie to himself at that very moment.

So many things are running through his mind. He doesn't even know what to do anymore.

Isn't he here for uni? For a second, he's kinda forgotten that he's there for reasons other than thinking about problems he's not even supposed to be having.

And for once, Harry decides to be a good student and just goes over the lectures from the previous class he's attended. Maybe, instead of overthinking, he'll make use of his time with things that are actually beneficial to him right now.

Harry sits on the couch with a phone in one hand and a book on his lap. He has highlighted important parts from when he was in class, so it's easier for him to go over it the next time he comes back to it.

Niall walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. It seems like he has just woken up from a nap.

"I tried to sleep, but I ended up just scrolling through my phone." he mutters, heading straight to the kitchen. Harry quickly glances at him, hoping that he wouldn't attempt to make omelettes again. He's honestly done with it.

Niall furrows his brows while looking at his phone, grabbing the handle of the fridge, opening it. "Everyone in campus keeps talking about a party." he grabs the orange juice carton and pours a glass for himself.

"Do you know anything about it?" he asks Harry, who is currently drowned in school related matters, meaning he probably chose to block out everything that Niall said.

"Harry."

"Niall." Harry replies, without lifting his head up to face him. Niall sighs, walking over to the couch and sitting beside him. "Look. This person tweeted about a party. They even mentioned the details."

Harry huffs and rolls his eyes. It seems like Niall can't take a hint. He forces himself to peek at Niall's phone, looking at a tweet that says 'Party at Conner's. 11pm! Bring ur own booze.'

"You know, we're not in high school anymore right?" Harry sarcastically asks, going back to the book he was reading. "And how do you even know who Connor is—There's probably 20 of them in campus."

Niall furrows his brows and eagerly explains, "Harry, everyone knows THE Connor who throws parties at the beginning of every uni year." He quickly switches through apps and shows the guy's picture.

"This is him. This guy owns a huge house just beside the other uni nearby. For sure other people from that uni will come too." Niall sips from his glass, looking up to Harry, who's still uninterested with what Niall had to say.