F i f t y - t h r e e

The night was filled of sad drinking and complaining about life. Louis mostly talked about this unrequited love he has going on with Harry though.

The two guys thought it was a bit overboard in his part because of how much times he talked about his "non-existent"  future—with Harry.

There were basically way too much weird imagery that Louis was able to describe and they think it's really uncomfortable for someone to talk about things like that especially when they're only friends.

Don't blame them for feeling that way, if you were there, you would feel that way too. Louis talked about how much children they'll be having or how their family home would be built or what they'll be naming their future golden retriever(he settled on the name "Bruce").

The two were just old childhood pals—no one in the right mind would fall in love with someone in a span of 2 months. I mean, maybe Harry's extreme attractiveness adds to the reason why that might be possible—but then, it's still pretty weird for Zayn and Niall.

They haven't met in 12 years and the feeling of attraction is still present in Louis—as if they've never parted ways.

Aren't childhood crushes supposed to stay forgotten? It's just supposed to be just a silly old crush and is supposed to be waved off and laughed at in the future. Well it's obviously not in Louis's case. He's so into Harry that he could write a novel about the green in his eyes.

Have I mentioned he's pissed drunk? He is. He's also a bit hard—for some reason.

He slowly blinks his eyes open and turns his head around, seeing Niall and Zayn piled up on the floor, asleep, booze on the floor. He dizzily stands up. It's been 4 hours since Harry stormed out of the room.

Louis finally decides to rest his headache off.

Louis groans as he holds his aching head, stumbling into his shared hotel room, utterly wasted.

He fishes for the key card and scans it in a slobbish manner, repeatedly making the sensor turn red. After five more tries, it finally opens.

His head spins madly as he enters the room. His drunken state expects Harry to be fast asleep—but then the younger boy is actually wide awake, staring at the ceiling. Harry jolts when he hears the creak of the door, immediately glancing at the direction of the sound. He rolls his eyes once he sees the shadow, immediately recognising him because of the hair. Harry falls back into the bed.

(AUTHOr's NOTE: SMUT BY Larry_smilinson ) (i hate writing smut akhexnbcch)

Louis wobbles towards the big bed but lands on the floor with a loud thud, causing Harry to call his name out in slight concern. "Louis?"

A moan leaves Louis's lips, obviously from his hard fall, obviously.

Harry pulls the duvet off to peek at Louis, looking at him questioningly. He rolls his eyes and decides to just help the poor guy off the floor. He's being a little bit too hard on him, don't you think?

"C'mon get up." The curly haired one pokes the guy on the floor with his foot, "C'mon, just get up."

Another moan falls from his lips, followed by a muttered 'can't'. He holds out his arm for Harry to help him up. Harry hesitates before grabbing onto the arm, trying to pull the older one off the floor but he still won't budge.