A night out can't be so bad? (part 2)

Present Time

00:26

Elite Night Club, Tokyo

3rd Person POV

"So basically, after that night I woke up alone, I didn't hear from him for nearly a year. He eventually came back needing some tweaks to his tech gear from Lydia, and after she gave him an earful, he showed up at my apartment, like he normally would with flowers and a half ass apology. He had broken my heart. I gave him the cold shoulder for another year, then finally, six months ago I caved. He pulled this huge sappy production, rented out an entire aquarium for us to have a slumber party with the sharks. Then, history repeated itself; he vanished again, a day later. I was fucking done with him and his bullshit. Went about my business, my research. Then two weeks ago when everything happened back in the States, the villain attack, he was there. He saved Lydia and I. He escorted me to Japan, got into a few heated conversations with Bakugou. I thought he was really stepping up finally. But, I guess out of sight, out of mind." You were sitting on the counter, legs dangling as you nervously picked at your fingernails while retelling your pretty shitty past with Shinso to Mina.

"That is the craziest thing I've ever heard! Oh my GOD, Taru, I am so sorry. I'm embarrassed for knowing him at this point. What a sleeze." Mina scoffed glaring at the bathroom door. "I mean, how can you even say you're a hero if you are going to act like garbage. People talk so much shit on Bakugou, but at least he is who he is unapologetically. This entire thing makes me sick. Let's go give him a piece of our minds!" Mina pumped her fist in the air, puffing out her cheeks with an angry scowl. Whether you were tipsy, or actually found the whole ordeal to be comical, you couldn't help but laugh.

"No, Mina, it's not worth it. Besides, if I go confront him it's just going to cause a scene. At this point, I would honestly just rather go shamefully dry hump Bakugou all night and deal with the consequences in the morning." You meant it as a joke, but thinking about being so close to him made your face hot. Anyway, what better revenge than to throw yourself at the man who has been able to take care of you this last week, who Shinso also seemed to have a fond dislike of. Two birds, one stone they say. 

Mina's eyes grew larger than you even thought possible. Shining with anticipation, she grabbed your hands, yanking you off the sink. "That's a perfect idea! I absolutely can get behind this!" Laughing hysterically, you push your thoughts of Shinso to the back of your mind, refraining from looking over at the far wall as you both scurried across the dance floor back to your booth.

"Guess who's back, boys~" Mina sang seductively, pushing you in Bakugou's direction. Tripping over your own feet, falling more toward the table than the ash blonde, you brace yourself for your next injury. Grimacing, waiting for the pain, you were instead met with a yank of the arm, and warm arms wrapping around your waist, your ass planting itself in Bakugou's lap.

"You need to stop being so damn clumsy, Dumbass." Peaking an eye open, you're met with Bakugou's handsome face, rolling his crimson eyes, a faint smirk playing on his lips.

"Gee, thanks again, Wonderboy. What would I do without you?" giggling, you wrap your arms around his neck dramatically, giving a coy smile, "You're my hero!" You felt his hands grip your hips tighter as his eyes grew wide, taken back by your playful words before his trademark smirk flashed across his face.

"There's no need to thank me, but if you feel so indebted, then I'm sure you could make it up in other ways." Leaning forward, his lips brushed against your ear, teeth grazing on your skin causing your breath to hitch. He's such a fucking flirt. Why is he so fucking hot?