Toxic Dreams

Dabi's POV

I kicked open the door to my room probably with way too much force but I couldn't tell you I gave a shit.

Wanna know why?

Too bad, I'm going to fucking tell you anyway.

I was distracted.

 By what? 

By this immaculate fucking Goddess who had her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands digging into my hair, her mouth moving all over my fucking neck and face like she'd die if she couldn't mark every inch of my skin fast enough. She was a panting mess, grinding up against me like she was in fucking heat, and holy shit would I be lying if I didn't say this was the greatest fucking night of my life for this moment alone. My mouth roamed over her throat, groaning against her skin as we both landed atop my bed. Sprawled out on her back, a fit of giggles bubbled up through her, her warm breath fanning my face as she kept kissing me while she laughed. It was fucking whimsical, her laugh filled me with this warmth I hadn't felt in so long, my stomach felt like it was lurching, my nerves tingling from my spine to the tips of my fingers.

Fuck, she could make me feel like this with just a laugh?

I sat up, pulling away from her to rip the tuxedo jacket off, flinging it to the floor. Her hands reached up and started unbuttoning my dress shirt as I worked on loosening my tie.

"Fuck, Doll, someone is eager, isn't she?" I cooed at her before diving back down and crashing my lips on hers. She hummed into my mouth, opening to grant me access as her tongue danced with mine. Her small hands working their way under my shirt to push it from my shoulders as she trailed her fingers along my spine. Everywhere her skin touched me it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. The nerves that had been dead, burnt off for so long were acting like they were screaming again. Every touch, delicate brush of her fingertips, soft scratch of her nails set fire to my skin. It was fucking addicting. I could spend the rest of my life content with just her touching me. My hands slipped behind her, searching for the zipper. Slowly pulling it down, I relished in how she whimpered, her noises of complaint for how agonizingly slow I was going.

"What's the matter, Doll?" I hazed into her ear as I slowly peeled the dress from her body. A soft moan echoed in my ear as she arched her back for me to pull it farther off her. I stared down at her, the corset squeezing the hell out of her tits but it looked so good. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself up to me as she licked and nipped my jaw while panting.

"Touya. Oh, Touya, please touch me." She was already begging and it had my eyes rolling back in my head. I couldn't wait any longer, I ignited my fingertips, tracing them down the front of the corset, burning it enough to rip it from her. An excited squeal erupted from her as another wave of giggles vibrated along my throat. I pressed myself into her, her legs opening wider as she kept grinding on me, my bulge growing larger, straining from the tight hold of my pants. My mouth trailed down her neck, biting her and leaving purple bruises as I went sending her into a mess of moans and mewls. I couldn't help but smirk at the small, dainty bars that adorned her perfect, pink nipples.

"Oh, Little Doll, I didn't know you had these. You dirty girl." I purred, licking the metal bars before biting them softly. Her hands flew to my hair, tugging harder as she arched closer to me. I danced my fingers down the smooth, cool skin of her stomach, loving how soft she was. I grazed my fingers across the waist of her panties before dipping down to caress her wet heat that was soaking through, the crotch of my slacks were already damp from her. This was so fucking hot. Fucking Hell. Kill me now, if I needed to die, just end it now because this was perfect.