A night out can't be so bad?

20:00 Hosu, Japan

3rd person POV

"You know, Taru-chan, I am so freaking excited about this! It's been way too long since we were able to drag Bakugou anywhere. I don't know what kinda magic you're pulling, but we need you to stick around, girlie!" Mina coos at you from the bathroom vanity as she does the finishing touches on her makeup while you leaf through a few outfits in your suitcase.

"You know, Mina, I don't doubt that, he doesn't seem very sociable. I can only imagine how much of a lady killer he is," you snort finally settling on a few pieces and begin changing.

Giggling, Mina walks to the bed, flopping on her side as she watches you put the finishing touches and accessories together.

"You know the best part, he isn't much of a dater. All through high school he stayed pretty much single, saying he couldn't waste time on something useless like a girlfriend when he could be training. We knew that wasn't always true, though."

"What do you mean?" quizzically looking at Mina, eyebrow raised.

"WELL, Kiri told me during our first year that Bakugou had told him about how he was depressed because he was still in love with his childhood crush. I guess he grew up with this girl and she was even his first kiss, but something happened and she was taken away because her parents died. Apparently that's when he started acting out, spiraling. As we went through school I guess he either got over it or he pushed the feelings down enough to just forget." Mina shrugged, giving you a half smirk.

"Although, he had an on and off fling with this girl, Camie,  that he met during his Provisional License Training up until like 3 years ago. Other than that it's mostly been one night stands. " Mina muses looking you up and down.

"Well, that's classy. Commitment issues: that's really all that sounds like," you turn to look at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't help but feel bad for Bakugou. Deep down he had been heartbroken, so he decided to build up such a rough exterior that he wouldn't have to worry about that ever happening again. You related to him a lot more than you had realized.

You examined your outfit, layering a bright orange bralette under a black, crop length, long sleeve fishnet top with a black corduroy skirt embellished with zippers. You added a velvet orange choker, doing a simple smokey eye with a glittery orange lip. "So, whatcha think? Dark and mysterious or E-Girl from hell?" You laugh, turning to Mina for final approval.

"Bitch! You look killer!" Mina exclaims bouncing off the bed. Her black bodycon dress was skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination. "The boys aren't gonna know what to think!"

"If we have to pay for a single drink tonight, Mina, I'm going to be really disappointed."

Bakugou's POV

I leaned against the island in the kitchen, rolling the sleeves of my dress shirt up to my elbows as the gaggle of shitheads yammered while pregaming, waiting on the two girls upstairs. Kiri walked up, taking up the space beside me as he downed the last of his beer.

"You know Bro, I'm super stoked about tonight. It's been forever." Shitty Hair mused as I grunt in response.

"Holy SHIT! Is that you, Doc?!" I hear Pikachu holler from the living room, causing me to look over at him, only to feel my jaw drop. You gotta be fucking me.

There was Firefly; messy, lilac curls framed her face, smoked out eyes with a sparkling orange pout, the alabaster skin of her stomach looked like it was glowing under her fishnet top, her skirt stopping mid thigh, short enough to be sexy, long enough to cover the important parts, every piece of clothing hugged her in the right spots. Orange looks so good on her. I felt an elbow in my ribs, swinging my head around to glare at Kiri. The idiot was grinning like a madman, giving me a knowing look.