53. Thigh part

Days had passed, and everything went smoothly between the Jeon and Min couples. Yoongi and Jimin were able to publicize their relationship; they won't have to disguise going to malls; they can already upload photos of them together in their social media accounts; and they can do whatever they want without worrying that someone will catch them. Although Jimin felt really sorry for Suran, he knew that what he did was wrong, but someday he hoped that Suran would be able to forgive him.

Jungkook and Taehyung, on the other hand, have been a happy couple. The two were also able to go out without worrying that someone would catch them; they were able to upload pictures together like every normal couple would do. However, Jungkook and Taehyung agreed not to change Taehyung's last name on the social media accounts yet; they wanted everyone to think they were just dating and not married.

Meanwhile, Bogum, Suran, and Jennie were just giving them time to enjoy the moment until they executed their plan, even though they were so eager to end their joy since it was slowly killing them inside.

It was Saturday afternoon when Taehyung and Jungkook were preparing for dinner at Jeon's family house. Taehyung was anxious about what he would wear, whether Jungkook's parents would like him, or whether they would accept him as part of their family.

"Love, calm down. They are excited to meet you, and I assure you that they already like you even before they meet you," Jungkook assures his husband, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"But still, what if..." Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook collided their lips. The two shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes before they pulled apart.

"Now, get dressed, Tiger. Before I lose control, knowing that you're wearing nothing beneath that silk robe," Jungkook whispered, causing Taehyung to blush as he rushed towards their walk-in closet.

"Pervert!" Taehyung yelled, closing the door before he cupped his own heated face.

Jungkook simply chuckled at how cute his husband was. The two were becoming so comfortable that they could sexually tease each other, but Jungkook would never demand Taehyung do something he was not ready for. However, to be honest, Jungkook would always fix the problem caused by Taehyung whenever the younger teased him, especially when Taehyung moaned Kookie Hyung near his ears. He's doing his best to suppress his hormones and wait for Taehyung when he's ready.

A few minutes had passed when Taehyung finally finished preparing and went back to their room.

"Kookie Hyung, how do I look? I didn't overdress, didn't I?" Taehyung asked, and the next thing he knew, Jungkook was already standing in front of him.

"You're ethreal, my love," Jungkook asnwered as he cupped Taehyung's face before he collided their lips once again and pulled away after a minute or two.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung flush.