Chapter 48

Mirriella pov

"Oh fuck." I moaned as he slowly sunk my hips down onto him.

"That's it. Let me hear those pretty moans princess." He praised as he started to rock my hips against him.

I leant forward and rested my head against his shoulder as I continued to rock my hips. I turned my head so I was moaning directly in his ear as his grip on my hips got tighter.

I moved one of my hands from his arm up to the nape of his neck as I played with his hair. He continued to rock me against him as he kissed my neck, letting out small moans every now and then.

"See? No one cares what we're doing. They're too busy partying."

I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. I was to far into holding the rhythm he set. All he got in response was a string of moans and curses.

"That's what I like to hear." He chuckled as he kept me moving.

"Boss." Someone said.

I stopped my movements and was going to move off him, but he gripped my hips. He pushed my head into his shoulder as he continued to keep my hips rocking.

"What? My girlfriend doesn't feel good." He said, pure annoyance laced in his voice. I feel so much better than good.

"N-never mind. I'll talk to Stefan." They said as they scurried off.

"That's it princess. Keep moving for me." He groaned as I sat up and started moving faster.

I could myself getting closer and closer to my high the faster I kept moving. My walls started contracting around him as my stomach kept getting tighter and tighter.

"Do that again." He demanded as he gripped onto my hips. It's not like I have a fucking choice.

I kept tensing around him as his hands moved under my shirt to toy with my boobs. He kept squeezing and playing with them as he pinched my nipples, only adding to my pleasure, bringing me to the edge.

"Oh fuck. Can I cum?" I moaned out as I somehow managed to move my hips faster.

"Beg for it." He smirked, mimicking what I told him over a week ago.

"Fuck. Please Jae? Let me cum. I really want to cum all over you. Please daddy, make me cum hard." I whined.

"Good girl, keep your eyes open princess. I wanna see your pretty face." He instructed as he held onto my throat lightly. "Go ahead and cum for me baby."

I sighed in relief as I let go of the building tension in the pit of my stomach. I tried as hard as I could to maintain eye contact with him, but the pleasure was just too immense and my eyes rolled back. I heard him chuckle at my reaction as I continued to rock against him until I felt his cum coat my walls. I moaned at the feeling and slowed my movements.

"Come on. We gotta get up and meet people now." He laughed as I leant forward and rested my head on his chest.

I groaned as I moved myself off of him. I sat back in the seat next to him and pulled up my underwear and fishnets, him doing the same with his pants. I didn't want to get up, and instead just wanted to go home now, but I couldn't.

Fast forward another hour and Jaden and I are still sat in the same fucking place. We got up to get drinks and then came back. There were a family that were going to be coming up to outer table to discuss something. I got really bored and before I could even process what my body was doing, I was on my knees in front of Jaden.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I loosely tied my hair up, moving my hands to undo his button.

"I'm bored." I shrugged as I pulled his pants and boxers down his legs.

"But Mirri-" he was cut off by my lips wrapping around his tip.

I slowly started to bob my head up and down. His hands went to the sides of my face to move my head. I started moving at the pace he wanted me to and soon ended up deep throating him, pumping what couldn't fit.

"F-fuck. We don't have time for this." He gritted as he tried to hold back his moans.

I couldn't respond because his dick was halfway down my throat, but I did dig my finger nails I to his thighs, trying to tell him to shut up. I heard him groan as his fist hit the chair next to him. I flattened my tongue and ran it across the veins as his hips rusted forward.

"Ah, Mr Hossler. There you are." Said a voice.

"Shit." He mumbled.

I didn't stop my movements. I could tell he was getting close by the fact that he kept twitching. He slowly started to shift in his seat as the people got closer and closer, I'm assuming. He started breathing heavier as he got closer and closer.

"I thought that new one you got was going to be here too. What was her name? Mirri, or something. Where is she?" The voice asked as a warm liquid went down the back of my throat.

"I- uh-"

"I'm right here." I said standing up from under the table. "Sorry, I dropped my earring." I shrugged as I sat down next to Jaden who was trying not to kill me whilst also trying to discreetly pull his pants back up.

"Ah, no worries. We can start now." They dismissed.

"How perfect." I smiled smugly as I felt Jaden's hand hit down on my thigh and squeezing it harshly as a way of telling me to stop acting the way I was.

"So Seb, what did you want to go over with me?" Jaden asked, actually being able to talk properly now.