Chapter 56

Mirriella pov

"We should probably head back. It's supposed to rain soon." He mumbled, breaking the peaceful silence that had created.

"When was the last time you actually lived? Who cares about a bit of rain? Just lay here and enjoy the wilderness." I shrugged, my voice hoarse from earlier.

"You wanna lay next to a lake? In the mud, and soon in the rain? Butt-ass naked?" He asked in disbelief as he looked down at me.

"If you really wanted you can go and put your clothes back on. But yeah essentially. Who said that just because nature wants to be wet that we have to leave because of it?" I answered as I looked up at him.

"Fair enough." He shrugged as he leant his head back on his cast.

That's when I realised. He shouldn't have topped me because of his cast. I gasped and sat up, hitting his chest lightly a I did so.

"What was that for?" He asked as he gripped my hand in case I tried to do it again.

"You idiot." I exclaimed, which just added to his confusion.

"Is this because I came in you? If you're that bothered by it, I'll get you the morning after pill, tomorrow. Just stop hitting me." He laughed out as he looked up at me, still leaning back on his cast.

"That didn't actually dawn upon me. But no, this is a different thing." I admitted, which didn't seem to help as his eyebrows knitted.

"Then what is your problem?" He asked, sitting up and leaning on his elbows this time.

"That's my problem." I said as I pointed to his cast.

"My cast?"

"Yes your cast."

"What's wrong with my cast then?" He asked.

"You shouldn't have done that with your cast on." I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest. He just chuckled at my reaction.

"Oh calm down. I'm fine. I knew what I was doing and see? My arm is completely fine." He laughed as he held his arm up.

"Still. You shouldn't have done it." I said, being stubborn.

"I didn't hear you complaining." He countered as he laid back down.

"Shut up." I mumbled as he chuckled.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to lay back down with him. I rolled my eyes and re-laid my head back on his chest.

"Can you stop pulling me everywhere? Damn, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have your fucking hand prints on me for weeks." I laughed as I looked down at my hips with red marks forming.

"God, who knew having a girlfriend would come with so much complaining?" He groaned as he squeezed my waist against him.

"Girlfriend?" I'm definitely not opposed to the idea. But I didn't know if this.

"Yes?" He answered, more like a question.

"You do realise you have to ask me first. You can't just decide I'm your girlfriend." I giggled as he looked down at me.

"I do?"

"You do indeed." I laughed at his cluelessness.

"Are you saying you'll say no?" He asked, cockiness written in his tone.

"That's not the principle of it though. You still have to ask." I explained.

"Fine." He mumbled under his breath. "Mirriella Adams, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Hmmmmm. I guess you aren't so bad." I laughed as he scoffed.

"Wow. So fucking rude." He mumbled.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." He laughed as he gripped my chin and kissed me.

We pulled away and I laid my head down on his chest. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift further and further into the world of darkness. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the feeling of his chest rising and falling at a steady pace.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Jaden pov

I was woken up by faint voices whispering above me. I opened my eyes and groaned as the sun shined directly into them.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Someone laughed. That's definitely not Mirri.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I opened my eyes again, this time lifting my hand so the sun wasn't directly shining on them this time.

"Hello sunshine." Suddenly, Stefan's face came into my field of view.

I lifted my head and saw how both Kai and Stefan were stood up by the pontoon. I saw Kai's eyes not looking at me. I looked next to me and saw how he was trailing his eyes over Mirri's body while Stefan was just staring at me, trying not to laugh.

"Pass me my blazer." I asked as I pulled her body closer to me.

"You want your panties too?" Stefan teased as he chucked over my blazer and boxers.

"Asshole." I mumbled as I placed the blazer over Mirri's body before pulling my boxers up my legs.

I stood up and made sure that I carefully placed her head down considering she was laying on my chest before. I cracked my back and walked over to my pants and shirt.

"Is there a reason why you imbeciles decided to come here? Or do you just love seeing your boss naked?" I asked as I buttoned up my pants.

"First off, your my partner, not my boss. His boss, not mine." Stefan clarified as he pointed over to Kai. "But second off, I was just curious as to where you two were. This was the last place I had expected you to bring her. But what I didn't expect was to see that when we walked up." He explained.

"Judging by the colour of her hips, you two had a rough night." Kai laughed, as I ignored him.

"Well I'm here, she's here. Can you two fuck off now?" I gritted as Stefan smirked at me.

"Why? So you can bone her again?" Kai asked.

"No. So I can wake her up so she can get dressed and I can take her home." I answered as I shot him a warning glare.

"See you back at yours." Stefan answered as he walked back, taking Kai with him.

Thank fuck.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N - I'm so sorry it's so late. I've been really busy today :(