1

Chloe's POV

-

The game ended between the Stars and Canucks. It was 2-1. I've been to every Dallas Stars game this season, trying to meet Tyler Seguin.

I've wanted to meet him and be his girlfriend since the moment he joined the Dallas Stars. I follow all of his social medias, I am constantly on the lookout for him when I'm in public.

I love everything about him, I watch all of his interviews, I read every article that comes out about him, I even read fan-fiction about him. I truly believe we're meant to be.

I own a bunch of Dallas Stars merchandise, my room and wardrobe is completely decked out in Stars stuff and posters of Tyler. All of my paychecks go towards buying Stars related things and going to games.

My mom and friends think I'm obsessed with Tyler, I don't think so, I'm just in love.

Anyway, I've managed to sneak down to the locker room, I'm hiding in a stall, standing on the toilet. (A/N: making an educated guess that their lockerroom has showers lol)

I'm peaking my head over the top of the stall, seeing if I can get a looksie at number 91's ass since the showers are right next to the stalls. 

I zoned out just staring at the guys in the shower, then I heard the stall door jiggle.

"Why is the stall locked if there's nobody in it?" One of the guys yelled. I started getting a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach. Maybe I shouldn't have done this.

"Try going under to unlock it!" I heard someone else say. Oh fuck oh fuck.

The guy went down onto the ground and went under the stall, his head peaked under, it was Roope Hintz. We locked eyes for a split second and he darted out of the stall.

"What the fuck!" He shouted. I guess I'm caught.

"What?!" A guy asked.

"There's a girl in the stall!" He replied.

"Go get security!" The guy told Roope.

On that note, I decided to exit the stall since I've already been caught. I opened the door and got greeted with glares from a bunch of half naked and fully naked men. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jamie Benn asked. Maybe I fucked up.

"I-" I managed to say before getting choked up and my eyes welled up with tears.

"You what?" He asked, stepping closer to me. Tears started pouring down my face.

"Jamie, take it easy on her, she knows she did wrong. She's probably just a stupid teenager, just let security take care of it." Tyler said, placing a hand on Jamie's shoulder to try to get him to back off.

"Teenager or not, she's old enough to know better!" Jamie shouted.

"Well, let me put shorts on and walk her out of here" Tyler told him.

"Fine" Jamie replied, rolling his eyes. Tyler went around the corner for a few seconds and came back with shorts on.

"Come on, let's get you to security" Tyler told me. We walked out of the locker room and to the security office.

"What's your name?" He asked as we were walking.

"Chloe" I said quietly, afraid he was gonna blow up like Jamie did.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Nineteen" I replied.

"Look, I'm gonna cut you some slack since you're still pretty young and young people do stupid shit, but don't ever do anything like that again. I'm not going to report you to security, just don't be stupid again." He told me.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"It's whatever but just use your head the next time you come to a game, if you wanna meet the team members, there's better ways of going about it" he explained.

We approached the doors to leave the building.

"Thank you for not reporting me" I told him.

"No problem, now don't cause anymore trouble" he replied, opening the door for me.

This won't be the last you'll be seeing of me Mr. Seguin.

-

Hey guys! Bri here! I hope you guys like this story so far, it's a little out of my element since I'm used to writing band fanfictions and it's been quite a while since I've last written a story on here but I wanted to get my creative juices flowing again. I've also been sitting on this fanfic for almost a year and I've been too scared to publish it because I'm so self conscious of my writing now, so it's all written, I'm just now publishing it though lol.