33

It's been a couple weeks since the whole situation with my mom. She threw my shit to the street and broke most of it.

I have to build up my wardrobe again since she tore most of my clothes and just destroyed them, all of my keepsakes were demolished. Everything of mine was broken and destroyed because my mom wanted to be a child.

I also found a therapist but I won't be able to get in for an appointment for another month.

I really hope talking my trauma out will help me be a better partner for Tyler. He really deserves this much from me, it's not fair on him that we can't function like a normal couple because my parents fucked me up.

Tyler is out on the road right now, playing their last few games of the season, they're actually playing their final game tonight.

I wish I would have gone to more of their home games, but I refuse to be in the same vicinity at Jamie Benn's girlfriend.

I really miss Tyler and I'm ready for him to be home, thankfully, I'm not all alone. His dogs have been keeping me company, I've been letting them sleep in bed with me since Tyler has been gone. He doesn't like the dogs in our bed, but he doesn't have to know. I'll be sure to wash the sheets before he comes home.

The game is getting ready to come on, so I need to put on Stars jersey and grab some snacks to eat while watching the game.

I went upstairs and grabbed one of my jerseys that has Tyler's name on it and put it on. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbed a bag of chips and turned on the game right as it was starting. 

I sat on the couch and got comfortable and watched my guys do their best.

-

(I suck at trying to describe the games so thats why I skip forward lol)

-

The game ended, the Stars won 4-2. I'm giving Tyler a little bit to do his thing before I call to congratulate him.

I'm letting the dogs outside one more time before I go upstairs to take a shower and go to bed.

My phone started ringing. I picked it up to see that it was Tyler calling. Usually, he waits a while before calling me or answering my calls. Weird. I answered it anyway.

"Hey, beautiful!" He greeted.

"You usually wait an hour or two after your games to call me or to answer my calls. What's up?" I asked.

"I'm getting ready to talk to the press and everything but I wanted to ask if it's okay for me to go to the club with my teammates to celebrate our last win of the season" he replied.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just be careful. I love you. Talk to you later." I told him.

"I love you, too. I'll talk to you in the morning" he said before hanging up.

I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I'm sure I can trust Tyler not to do anything stupid. He's stayed with me through all the stupid shit that's wrong with me and was the first to say the 'L' word, so I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.

I might go scoop up my sister, to keep me company since I'm probably not gonna hear from Tyler for the rest of the night.

-

I got my sister and now we're back at Tyler's house.

"His house is huge. Like dad's" Ainsley pointed out.