30

It's been a month since Raelynn and I have had our fight and since I told Tyler that I love him.

Raelynn and I haven't spoke to each other since the fight, despite all of my efforts. I've tried calling her, texting her and even emailing her. She has me blocked on everything, so I can't contact her. She even moved out of her dorm. I'm heartbroken. The only person I have now is Tyler.

Tyler and I's relationship has been better than ever. I still spend most of my free time at his house, I don't live there but I try to avoid going home at all costs.

My mom and I haven't had a conversation in over a month. She shut off my phone a couple weeks ago and slid a note under my door asking for the phone back.

My sister is thinking about moving to our dad's, since he's getting a new job where he won't be gone as much. She can't stand being around my mom.

Today, I'm looking at apartments since I have a good amount saved up. Tyler is coming with me.

"-I just don't understand why you won't move in with me, you practically spend every waking minute there anyway" Tyler said.

"Okay... What do I do if we break up? We've only been together for a few months, we break up and then I'm homeless. What then?" I brought up.

"We won't break up." He stated.

"How could you be so sure of that? You've broken up with me over something little in the past" I told him.

"How long are you gonna hold that over my head? I've apologized, I felt like shit for doing it and I've been trying to make it up to you for months." He asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm not holding it over your head. I'm just stating that you can't be so sure that we're not going to break up because we've broken up over stupid shit in the past" I replied.

"If you're not holding it over my head, then stop bringing it up." He told me.

"Whatever. I'm gonna look at apartments by myself since you wanna be a dick" I told him, rolling my eyes. I went to go grab my keys off of the counter but Tyler got in front of me so I couldn't.

"Move" I snapped.

"No, you're not going by yourself" he stated.

"I don't want you to go with me anymore" I replied.

"Well, I'm going with you. Dallas is a big city and I wanna make sure you're not gonna be living in a sketchy apartment building" he told me.

"You don't even want me to get an apartment" I stated.

"You're gonna do what you want whether I support it or not" he replied. He had a point. He grabbed his keys and we walked out to one of his cars. This dude has so many cars, I can't keep track.

"I love you, Chloe" he told me.

"I love you too, Ty" I replied, giving him a side hug.

We got in his car and buckled up. He started his car and gunned it once we got out of the driveway, I grabbed the 'oh shit' handle and he laughed at me.

"Relax, I wasn't going that fast" he told me.

"You reached sixty miles an hour before we even reached the stop sign and then you slammed on the brakes!" I said in defense.

"But did you die?" He asked.

"I could have!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You roll your eyes so much I'm surprised they haven't gotten stuck" he told me. In response, I rolled my eyes again and we laughed.

"Where's this first apartment building?" He asked.

"Downtown Dallas" I replied.

"Are you sure you wanna live down there?" He asked, sounding uneasy.

"I'm just looking at it, relax" I told him.

"It's just rough down there at night and I don't want you to get hurt" he replied.

"Tyler, I have lived in Dallas and Fort Worth my entire life, I'm not worried" I assured him.

"Well, I am. You're one of the most important things in my life and I don't want anything to happen to you" he told me.

"Let's just take a look at these places, I'm not making a decision yet" I told him.

"Okay, but if you try to choose downtown Dallas, I'm gonna talk you out of it, I don't feel comfortable with you living down there" he shot back.

"We'll see" I replied, grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze.

Let's hope these places are worth a damn to look at.