5

A week later

-

I'm back in Texas, I've just been working and doing school work and texting Tyler nonstop.

He's even sweeter than I ever imagined. The media makes him out to be an out of control heartbreaker but he's the exact opposite.

He's taking me to see a movie in a little bit, I hope we continue to talk, this has been my dream and I really like him.

I haven't told my mom or sister that I met him and have been talking to him because they're going to grill him and expose my secrets and that makes me super uncomfortable. I'm just going to tell them that I'm hanging out with Raelynn.

I finished putting on my eye liner and made sure my hair was completely done and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going all dressed up?"  My mom asked before I walked out the door.

"Out with Raelynn" I lied.

"You never get that dressed up to go out with her, is there a guy?" She asked.

"Yes and no you can't meet him, yet. We're just friends." I replied.

"Anyway it goes, you're not going out, your dad is going to be in town tonight and he'd like to have dinner with you and your sister" she told me.

"Mom, I don't wanna see him" I sighed.

My dad took this job when I was fourteen and is gone all the time. He missed my high school graduation because of it and him and my mom got divorced because of him never being home. I can't stand him.

"He's paying for you to go to college and for your car, you have to see him" she stated.

"I don't need him to pay for my college, I can get a loan. I'm going out and there's nothing that's going to stop me from going out" I snapped.

"Whatever, don't come crying to me when your car is repossessed and you get kicked out of school" she shrugged, I rolled my eyes. I don't need my dad, he's just paying for my school and car just to kiss up to me and make me forgive him for everything he's done wrong to me my entire life.

I walked out the door and to my car. I'm gonna be meeting Tyler at his place then we'll be going to the movies.

-

I got to Tyler's place and now I'm waiting outside for him.

He walked outside and got into my car. He leaned over and pecked me on the lips before buckling his seat belt.

"Hey gorgeous" he smiled.

"Hey handsome" I blushed.

"How come you wouldn't let me come get you for this date?" He asked as I put the car into drive.

"I didn't want you meeting my mom because she would have demanded to meet you if you came to my house" I explained.

"I can handle moms. I'll have you know that I have a mom of my own" he replied. I chuckled at his response.

"I'm just not comfortable bringing you around, yet" I told him.

"Maybe next time" he smiled.

-

We got done with the movie, now we're parked in front of his place.

He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. We pecked each other on the lips a few more times before pulling away.

"You wanna come inside and fool around?" He smirked.

"Maybe another time?" I smiled, nervously. I don't feel like I'm ready to do anything sexual, yet.

"Are you not into me?" He asked.

"I am into you, I just don't feel comfortable giving it up to you just yet" I explained.

"You're the only girl that has turned me down, you're playing hard to get, I love it" he told me.

"Just give it time, I'll be comfortable screwing around with you soon" I smirked.

"How do you feel about hanging out again, tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'd love to, but it'd have to be when I get off work" I told him.

"Sounds good to me, when do you get off work?" He asked.

"At four" I replied.

"I'll see you then" he smiled.

"Sounds like a plan" I replied, leaning over to kiss him on the lips. I love how his lips feel on mine, they feel better than I could have ever dreamed about.

"I had a great time, tonight. I'll see you tomorrow, text me when you get home, so I know you got home safely" he told me. He kissed me again and opened up the car door. 

"I will" I smiled before he shut the car door.

Now to deal with what I have waiting for me at home.