38

Tyler's POV

-

"-She doesn't want me anymore, I don't know what to do" I told Jamie. I rushed over to his place after Chloe pushed me out of Oettinger's place. I bawled my eyes out the entire drive over to Jamie's.

"Didn't I tell you to give her space?" He asked.

"Yeah, but she posted a selfie of her and Oettinger together on snapchat, I looked at her location and sure enough, she was over there. I drove over there in a blind rage" I explained.

"She's not worth it, she did the same shit the last time you guys broke up, she fucked around with the first guy to give her attention" he replied.

"She's worth it to me. I accidentally told her that I'm in love with her and she didn't wanna hear it. She claims she didn't fuck him but I don't believe it" I told him.

"You guys are putting each other through all of this heartache for nothing. You need to just wipe your hands with her and stay single for a bit" he told me.

"She drives me crazy in the best way possible, I wish there was some way to get her not to hate me" I sighed.

"Like I told you this morning, give her space. She's hurt, you would be the same way, if she cheated on you" he stated.

"It just kills me to think about the possibility that she'll never want to be in my life again" I told him.

"Try not to think about it. You need to get home and go to bed, I think everybody needs to reset" he replied.

"You're right. Thanks for listening to me, I'm gonna go home." I said as I grabbed my keys off of his kitchen counter.

"Alright, take it easy" he replied, I gave him a quick hug and walked out the door.

I got in my car and tried not to break down again.

I decided to text Chloe, just to tell her that I respect any decision she makes.

Tyler

I respect any decision
you make, whether you
wanna be with me or
not. I'm here for you
no matter what and
I'll always love you.

She read it as soon as I sent it but she never replied. Ouch. I sighed and pulled out onto the street to go back home.

At least my dogs will love me.

-

Chloe's POV

-

We're up in Jake's room, watching a random movie until we fall asleep. Tyler texted me but I didn't bother to reply, I don't want to hear it.

"We need to be getting to sleep" Jake told me. We've been making out for the past forty-five minutes.

"I like kissing you" I told him. I liked kissing him but his kisses are nothing like Tyler's.

"There will be plenty of time to kiss tomorrow" he replied. I sighed.

"Fine, we can make out for a little bit longer" he caved. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync for a few moments before he pulled away.

"I want you" I breathed.

"I want you too, but it's not a good idea. You'll regret it." he replied.

"I won't regret it" I told him.

"You want Tyler, not me" he stated.

"You're the one that's making me have a waterfall in my pants, right now" I shot back.

"Chloe, you need time to collect your emotions, you want Tyler to be your first, not me" he replied.

"Fine" I groaned.

"If you still wanna bang in a couple weeks, when you're not so emotional, then I'll gladly fuck the shit out of you" he whispered in my ear. I'm just using him to get over Tyler, I might not even need him in a couple weeks.

"You're so hot" I told him before he kissed me on the lips.

He's right, I want Tyler to be my first but Tyler doesn't deserve that privilege anymore.