41

Chloe's POV

3 months later

-

Hockey season was getting ready to start again and my new school year just began.

I'm still living at my dad's, we just moved into a house where I'll have my own room, the other house had a third bedroom but he was using it as his office and didn't wanna at least make room for an air mattress on the ground.

Jake and I are sorta in a relationship, we haven't put a label on it but both of our relationship statuses on Facebook both say we're in a relationship. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend but we aren't talking to other people or anything like that.

Tyler and I talk from time to time, we're not nearly as close as we used to be. We've also hung out a couple times but it's a little awkward. There's a lot of tension.

Jake doesn't really like me talking to Tyler or hanging out with him, he thinks that Tyler will try to make a move on me.

Therapy has also been going well but Jake and I are no closer to being able to have sex, I know it frustrates him.

I'm in the middle of a lecture and my phone dinged. I guess I forgot to turn my sound off, my professor glared at me and so did several of my classmates who were trying to listen and take notes.

"Sorry..." I chuckled nervously. My professor went back to teaching the class and I turned my sound off. I sneakily looked at my phone to see what the notification was.

It was a text from Jake, he knows I'm in the middle of class! Plus, he is supposed to be at practice! I rolled my eyes and opened the text.

Jake

Do you have work
today?

Chloe

No. Why?

"Am I disrupting your conversation, Ms. Moseley?" My professor asked.

"No, sir." I replied, putting my phone away.

"You were all told on the first day of class that phones were not allowed during a lecture, if I catch you on your phone again, you will be asked to leave the class for the remainder of the lesson" he scolded. I tried not roll my eyes.

"I understand" I sighed.

"Alright, back to the lesson" he said, changing the subject back to the lecture.

-

Class ended, I stood up from my desk and pulled my phone out of my bag and turned it back on.

After it turned on, I was bombarded with text messages. All from Jake.

Jake

How does a double
date sound?

?

Hellooooo

Answer meeeee

Love me pls

I rolled my eyes and decided to text him whenever I left the classroom. I sat on a bench that was outside of the classroom and answered him.

Chloe

I was in the middle of
a lecture, thanks for
getting me in trouble
w my professor BTW.