20

"-So he just blocked you in and kissed you?" Raelynn asked.

It's been about a week since the whole thing went down between Tyler and I at Jamie's party. I feel conflicted. While I like Jake and he's super sweet, I miss Tyler so much.

"Yeah, it made me feel weird, I wanted to fully kiss him back and feel him hold me again but I have Jake and I don't want to hurt him" I replied.

"Does Jake even know about Tyler? I know you told me that they're on the same team but you haven't told me much beyond that" she asked.

"No and it would crush Jake if he knew that I used to date Tyler" I told her.

"He's gonna find out at some point" she replied.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, but, for right now, things are going good between us and I don't want to mess it up" I shot back.

"Are y'all even official, yet?" She asked.

"I mean, we've been talking. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or anything like that but it's whatever" I shrugged.

"You have as much boy drama, now as I did in high school" she replied. I laughed at her response and threw a pillow at her.

"Enough about me, how's your boy situation going?" I asked.

"You remember that guy I met at the club a couple weeks ago?" She asked.

"The one you ditched me for? Yeah, why?" I asked.

"He gave me the clap!" She told me.

"This is the third time in six months that you've caught something from a guy! Use a condom!" I scolded.

"It doesn't feel as good" she shrugged. I rolled my eyes at how stupid she can be at times. I heard a knock at the door.

I don't know who would be knocking on the door, Jake had errands to run today, my mom is at work and my sister is at a friend's house.

I got up and went downstairs to the front door. I opened the front door to reveal, Tyler holding a bouquet of flowers. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Tyler?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"You" he simply stated. I rolled my eyes again.

"I'm with Jake." I replied.

"I miss you and you miss me. Why are you with him when you could be back with me?" He asked.

"Bye, Tyler" I said before trying to shut the door. He stuck his foot in to keep me from shutting it.

"Tyler, stop" I told him.

"Chloe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I blew up on you and fucked up what we had. I really like you, even if you are a bit of a nut. Please, just give me another chance! I'm begging you!" He pleaded. His eyes were welling up with tears.

"I'll think about it." I said. I want to be with him but I don't want to hurt Jake.

"That's all I ask, if you still don't want to give us another try after you think about it, I'll leave you alone and you can live your best life with Oettinger" he replied, handing me the flowers and pulling me in for a hug.

He let me go and walked out the door. I shut the door behind him and went back upstairs to my room.

"What was that all about?" Raelynn asked.

"It was Tyler." I replied.

"Well? What did he want? You should have called me down, I would have given him a piece of my mind!" She said.

"He gave me these flowers and apologized for breaking up with me and wants me to think about giving him another chance" I told her.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? You've been thirsting after Tyler since you were a teenager and you miss him!" She brought up.

"I don't know, I know I've been a huge fan of his for the longest time but I don't want to hurt Jake. He's so sweet and my mom likes him, but it's so boring with him, he wants to take things slow, which I can appreciate but I don't know, it's all so confusing" I told her. I'm getting a headache just thinking about any of this.

"I think you need to break things off with Jake so you can sort out your feelings" she suggested.

"I just don't want to hurt anybody" I sighed.

"I know you don't but you have to look out for yourself, you're causing yourself more stress being in a relationship that you're not even completely sure about" she told me.

"I guess you're right. I need to talk to Jake" I replied, throwing myself onto my bed.

"Let me know how that talk goes, I gotta get going, I have to go to work" she stated.

"I will. See ya later." I replied, giving her a hug before she went downstairs.

I hate feelings. I hate them so much. I miss when everything was simple and I was just a fan girl.