3

Four days later

-

Tonight the Dallas Stars played against the Tampa Bay Lightning. I'm actually in Tampa right now, I'm sticking around the stadium, waiting for Tyler.

I'm just walking back and forth outside of the stadium, waiting to see someone from the Stars in my line of sight. I'm super sweaty, it's really humid here in Florida, so hopefully I see someone soon, so I can find Tyler and go into the AC.

I stared at the ground as I walked back and forth until I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I looked up to see who I ran into.

I ran into Tyler, oddly enough.

"It's cool- wait- you're that girl that was hiding in the locker room a few days ago!" He pointed out.

"Yeah, that's me" I chuckled nervously.

"What are you doing in Florida?" He asked.

"I came out to visit my grandma and figured since you guys were playing while I'm here, I might as well watch you guys play" I lied. I do not have a grandma that lives in Florida.

"Well, thanks for not sneaking into the locker room again" he chuckled.

"Thanks for not reporting me to security" I smiled.

"Chloe, right?" He asked.

"You remembered my name?" I asked.

"How could I not? I've never had a fan sneak into the locker room before that night" he laughed.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked.

"No, I was just gonna go back to my grandma's and go to bed" I replied.

"Why don't you come grab a bite to eat with me?" He asked.

"Really? Why?" I asked. I'm not complaining about this but none of this feels real, why me?

"I don't know, aside from sneaking into the locker room, you seem really cool and you're really pretty and I'd like to get to know you more" he told me. I blushed. THE Tyler Seguin thinks I'm pretty? I have to be dreaming, this feels like a fanfiction come to life. None of this feels real.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

"You got a vehicle right? Otherwise, we're ubering to a restaurant" he asked. I nodded as we walked to my rental car.

We got into my rental car. I started it up and we both buckled ourselves up.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"Waffle House okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds good to me" I replied. I pulled up Google maps and typed in 'Waffle House'.

-

We got to Waffle House and got seated and ordered our food.

"How come you were just pacing around outside of the stadium?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, honestly, just anxiety, I think" I lied.

"Anxiety, about what?" He asked.

"Just being in a new state, by myself. My grandma usually visits us but she's getting too old to travel, so I thought it would be nice to come and visit her" I continued to lie.

"When will you be back in Texas?" He asked.

"At the end of this week, I have to go back to work on Friday" I replied.

"What do you do?" He asked.

"I'm a cashier at Walmart, I'm working there part time while I'm going to school" I replied. I'm so close to losing my job at Walmart because I keep taking days off and calling in sick, I'll be okay if I do though. I hate that job, anyway.

"What are you studying?" He asked.

"I'm studying to become a social worker, I want to be able to help people" I told him.

I want to become a social worker so I can actually help kids who are being hurt by their caretakers instead of leaving them to parish like the system did for me.

"You sound like a super caring person" he replied.

"I try to be" I shrugged.

We continued chit chatting and getting to know each other until the waitress brought us the check. I fought with him about splitting the check or just letting me pay the whole thing but he refused to let me do anything and told me that since he invited me, that he's paying.

We're out in my car now, it's silent, there's a lot of tension but I can't quite figure out what type it is.

"Thank you for dinner" I said, breaking the silence.

"Not a problem, I hope we can do it again at some point" he replied.

"I'd like that" I smiled. It fell silent again.

We stared at the each other and started leaning towards each other until our lips touched.

Oh my God, I'm actually kissing Tyler Seguin. I wanted this to happen but never thought my fantasy would actually come to life.

Our lips moved in sync, he licked my bottom lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled around in each other's mouths and my fingers ran through his hair.

We pulled away for air and stared at each other, pressing our foreheads together.

"I should probably head back to my grandma's" I panted.

"You wanna take this back to my room?" He asked.

I've never had sex before, I don't feel comfortable just giving it up, even if it is with Tyler freaking Seguin.

"Maybe another time?" I replied.

"As long as there will be another time" he smiled.

"For sure" I smiled back.

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied, handing him my phone so he could put in his number. He sent a text to himself. So he could save my number.

I looked at my phone and saw what he put his contact name as. He set it as 'The Hottest Hockey Player'.

I chuckled and put the car into drive to take him back to his hotel.

-

Bri here! What are you guys thinking of this story so far?