4

I got back to my hotel and decided to FaceTime my best friend, Raelynn.

I clicked on her contact and called her, it rang for about thirty seconds before she picked up.

"Hey girl!" She exclaimed, in her sweet sounding southern accent.

"You will never believe what just happened tonight!" I told her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"So you know how I went to the Stars game tonight, right?" I asked. She nodded her head in response.

"Well, when I was outside of the stadium, I ran into Tyler Seguin and..." I paused.

"And what? Is that the hockey player?" She asked.

"Yeah, he's the hockey player. Anyway, he asked me to dinner, we went to Waffle House and when we got done, we made out in my rental car" I told her.

"Did you seal the deal?" She asked.

"No, he wanted to though but I just didn't feel comfortable giving it up like that" I replied.

"Dude, you've been thirsty for this man since you were fourteen, how can you not give it up?" She asked.

"I'm still a virgin and I want my first time to be meaningful, not just a hookup where the guy never talks to me again" I explained.

"But it would be with the guy you've have a fangirl crush on since you were a middle schooler" she reiterated.

"Yeah, but if I sleep with him, then he won't have a reason to ever talk to me again" I told her.

"Right... I didn't think of that. But what if y'all don't ever talk again and then you missed out on that one opportunity to screw your favorite athlete" she brought up.

"Well, we have each other's numbers, and he wants to see me again when he's back in Dallas" I told her.

"Does he know about your fan pages, the fan fiction, just your general obsession with him?" She asked.

"No, and he isn't going to" I replied.

"He's gonna find out" she stated.

"I'm gonna make sure he doesn't." I shrugged.

"Okay..." she said, not believing me.

"Well, I need to get off here and get rested up for my flight tomorrow" I told her.

"Alright, I'll see you when you get back!" She said before I hung up.

Right after I hung up, I got a text from Tyler.

The Hottest Hockey Player

I hope you sleep well,
I can't wait to see you
again❤️

I smiled and set my alarms for the morning so I could wake up on time to get to the airport.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. This entire day has to be a dream.