43

Chloe's POV

Two weeks later

-

Today, is the first home game of the season. Jake begged for me to be at the game, I really didn't want to because Jamie Benn and his girlfriend don't like me whatsoever.

I also don't wanna go because I don't wanna see Sydney, I can't stand how nice she is. Her kindness almost seems fake, there's no way someone can be that friendly and nice.

Or... Maybe it is possible for someone to be nice and I'm just a bitch.

Anyway, I just got to the American Airlines Center. It's absolutely packed here.

I got out of my car and walked into the building. I showed the ticketmaster my ticket and was guided into the WAG box.

My stomach was in knots, all the girlfriends and wives were here to watch their men play.

"Hey Chloe!" Sydney greeted, giving me a hug.

"Hi, Sydney" I replied, I really didn't wanna hug her but I don't wanna be mean.

"This is the first hockey game I've been to!" She told me.

"You'll enjoy it, if you have any questions, just ask me and I can help" I told her. I hope she doesn't ask me anything. I don't wanna talk to her.

I sat down and waited for the game to start.

-

The game started about twenty minutes ago. Sydney has been nonstop asking me questions. It's driving me nuts.

Why are they doing this? Why are they doing that? Is that bad? What happened? That guy just got pushed into the wall, is he okay?

Nonstop.

I sighed and sunk down into my seat.

"Hey, Syd, I gotta go to the bathroom, if you got any questions, just ask the other girls but if you don't feel comfortable doing so, just remember if a puck goes into our goal, that's bad." I told Sydney.

"Okay!" She smiled. I smiled back at her but my smile was fake as hell.

I got up and walked out of the room. I didn't need to go to the bathroom but I needed to get away from her before I put my head through a wall.

I paced up and down the halls until I decided enough time has passed for it to seem like I actually went to the bathroom.

I got back into the WAG box and Sydney glared at me.

"What's wrong, Syd?" I asked.

"Katie was just telling me that you used to date Tyler and how you're a puck bunny that jumps from player to player" she told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Tyler and Jake are the only hockey players I've dated" I replied.

"Why did you and Tyler break up?" She asked.

"He cheated on me" I told her, bluntly.

"There's no way he would cheat, he's so sweet" she replied in disbelief.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask him, Jake, Jamie. All of them." I shrugged.

"I thought he was sweet too until he decided to get drunk and fuck some random bitch at the club almost five months ago" I explained. Her jaw dropped and she looked like she was about to cry. I felt bad. I pulled her into a hug and she broke down.

After a few moments, she pulled away and wiped her tears and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for telling me about this, I can't be with someone who can do something like that. I'm gonna be dumping him when the game is over" she told me. Okay, I can deal with her now.

We went back to watching the game. The Stars are doing great so far. Let's hope they win.