31

We just got done looking at the apartments, I had six appointments to look at places today and none of them were worth looking at.

Let's just say that all of the apartments I looked at had issues that I could not look passed. These places looked way different in person than they did in photos.

Unfortunately, these were the only places I can afford at this time. So, I need to look into getting a better paying job or a roommate if I wanna live on my own.

"You don't have to move in with me, but let's just go ahead and get your stuff out of your mom's house and take it over to mine and when you find a place, just take your stuff over to your new place" Tyler suggested.

"You're gonna have me move my stuff over and then make me feel guilty when I wanna move out" I replied.

"No, I'm not. I love having you around me but I'm not gonna guilt trip you if you wanna live on your own" he assured me.

"Fine. Only because you're cute" I told him.

"And because you love me" he added. I leaned over and pecked him on the lips.

"Why don't we try to have a little fun before we head over to your mom's?" He asked.

For those of you wondering, we have yet to successfully have sex. I still freak out when he touches me. The closest I've been to having successfully having sex was when I hooked up with Jake when we were drunk and he was able to shove it in for a couple seconds before I freaked out.

On the plus side, I've gotten Tyler to give in and let me get him off. I have no problem with touching him but for some reason when he touches me, I freak out. I have no problem going down on him or giving him a hand job.

"Sure, we can try" I replied.

"Sweet" he smirked. He threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to his room.

He threw me on the bed and we began to undress.

-

We weren't successful this time either.

"Have you thought about going to therapy to see why you have so much anxiety with sex?" Tyler asked as we put our clothes.

"I honestly haven't thought about it but for you, I'll look into it" I replied.

"I don't care if we have sex but I want you to be able to get past whatever is going on with you, it's not fair on you that you don't get to experience the pleasure I do. I wanna be able to make you feel good" he told me.

"I'll call around and find a therapist, it'll also probably help with the resentment I have towards my parents" I replied.

"I'll help with the cost if you want me to" he offered.

"No, my dad is carrying my insurance, and he'll pay it, no questions asked." I told him.

"Are you sure? Because the offer will always stand" he asked.

"I'm sure. That's too much money for you to be spending on me." I replied.

"It's for your mental health. I don't care if I have to spend a shit ton of money. I just want you to be able to get the help you need" he told me.

"I still don't feel comfortable with that idea. If I need help from you, I'll let you know. Okay?" I told him.

"Okay..." he replied, not convinced. I can guarantee he's probably still gonna try to offer once I find a therapist I like.

"Let's go over to your mom's and get your stuff" he suggested. I nodded as we finished getting dressed.