13

Tyler and I have been together for about a month, now. He's been itching to come over to my house because he wants 'to see my room'. I really think he just wants to tell my mom off  because she's still being a grade A bitch.

If he really wants to come over, I had to make my room look normal and not like a shrine to him and the Dallas Stars.

We also haven't had sex, yet. We've attempted but I wuss out every time, I can tell he's frustrated and tired of only making out. I've offered to do things for him but he declines every time because he wants to be able to reciprocate what's being done. As much as I want him to, too, I freak out every time he gets close to doing something for me.

I don't have work until tomorrow and I just got done with an online class, now I'm just chilling.

I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs, still in my pajamas to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Tyler standing there.

"How did you find out where I live?" I asked.

"No, 'hello honey' or 'I'm happy to see you'?" He asked, letting himself in. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm happy to see you but how did you find out where I live?" I asked, giving him a hug.

"I looked at my snapmap, put the street into Google maps and drove down this street until I saw your car" he replied, nonchalantly.

"Stalker" I laughed. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. 

"Can I see your room?" He asked. I nodded and took him upstairs to my room.

We got to my room and I sat down on my bed.

"Cute room you got" he said, picking up random things I have sitting on my dresser.

"Thanks, I just redecorated" I replied.

"How much longer are you home alone for?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can do this" he said as he shut my bedroom door and pushed me onto my back and went in between my legs.

His lips hit mine. Our lips moved in sync, his hands traveled up and down my body.

Our makeout session gradually got more and more heated. We broke apart, he took off his shirt and I took off mine.

"Maybe you won't have a panic attack if we try to fuck, since you're in your own home, where you're fully comfortable" he panted.

"Maybe" I replied. He started to undo his belt to take off the rest of his clothes and I completely stripped naked.

He laid down on my bed, next to me, tracing his hand up and down my thighs, our lips reconnected and his hand got closer and closer to my danger zone.

Then I heard the front door open, I pushed Tyler away and started to quickly get dressed.

"What's wrong?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"The front door opened, that means my mom is home" I whispered. He was able to get his jeans back on before my mom opened my bedroom door.

"Chloe Annette!" My mom shouted.

"Mom, what are you doing home?" I asked.

"Your sister had an appointment, you know the rule about boys! You know that boys aren't allowed over when I'm not home and you're certainly not allowed to have your door shut when they are over!" She told me, raising her voice at me.

"He caught me by surprise, I didn't know he was gonna be coming over!" I replied.

"I don't care! You know the rules!" She shouted.