26

"-Maybe you could move in with me?" Tyler suggested. It's been two days since the argument with my mom and I've been teeter tottering on the idea of moving out on my own and if I really want to go through with it.

"Tyler, that's sweet of you to offer but what if things go south between us again? We've been together for only two months" I reminded him.

"It really seems like you don't want to commit to me, you don't feel ready to tell me that you love me, you don't feel ready for sex, you don't feel ready for anything that revolves around our relationship" he snapped.

"Tyler, I really do care about you, I do, but, I don't want to get hurt, which is why I'm trying to take things slow. I'm afraid that if I do things as fast you want to, it'll mess everything up. You're the first guy that I've really dated, I have no clue how to do this, let me figure it out" I explained to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you again, Chloe. Trust me on this one, let your guard down, please." He begged.

"Tyler, the last time I let my guard down, you hurt me." I told him.

"Baby, I promise you, I'm not going to hurt you again, I wouldn't have begged for you back if I had any intention of hurting you" he replied, grabbing my hand.

"You're going to have to let me ease up over time, I'll tell you that I love you in due time, we'll get to the point of moving in together in due time, I'm not gonna do anything that I'm not comfortable with to please you. I can't tell you that I love you if I can't guarantee that we'll be together six months from now" I responded.

"Chloe, you've made me into a better man. Since we've met, I've hardly partied, I don't look at other girls, and I don't drink nearly as much as I used to. You've changed me" he told me. I leaned in and kissed him.

He deepened the kiss and I crawled into his lap and ran my fingers through his hair. He bit my lip, causing me to open my mouth and our tongues went into each other's mouths.

The kissing went on for about ten minutes before he decided to pull away. I wiped the saliva from around my mouth.

"You wanna take this to my room?" He panted.

"Uh... sure..." I answered, unsure of what I really wanted to do.

"You sounded hesitant, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Okay, we'll try another time" he sighed.

It feels like I'm letting him down because I'm scared to have sex with him.

"I'm sorry" I told him.

"Don't be. You can't force yourself to be ready for something like sex and I'm not gonna force you to be ready either" he replied.

"I just feel bad" I stated.

"Don't feel bad. Your feelings matter, too. Yes, this is the longest I've gone without sex in a while but you're worth waiting for" he told me. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

God, he's so sweet. I couldn't ask for a more perfect man to be my boyfriend. He's slightly aggravating but that's one of the things I love about him.

-

How are yall liking the story so far? Also did yall see that Tyler is engaged? I'm so sad but I'm so happy for him too. He deserves to be happy

-Bri