56

My eyes fluttered open. I had a pounding headache and the sunlight shining into the room wasn't helping. I also felt sick to my stomach and my downstairs region felt sore as hell.

I guess that guy and I went pretty rough, last night. I looked around the room and notice it looked familiar. Oh no. This can't be.

I fucked Tyler last night. What the fuck.

I looked next to me to confirm that I did indeed fuck Tyler and sure enough, it was him. He was still sleeping soundly.

I knew his voice sounded familiar, I was too drunk last night to pay attention to appearances, so that's why I didn't put two and two together.

I decided to shake him to wake him up. After a few seconds, his eyes opened and he looked directly at me and looked absolutely bewildered.

"Chloe?" He asked, his voice hoarse from just waking up. His sleepy voice is still as hot as I remember.

"I had the same reaction" I replied, my head still pounding.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"I don't think we used a condom. I'll buy you Plan B" he told me. Fuck.

"Fuck. Okay." I replied.

"I missed you." He stated. I can't lie, I did miss him, it hurt to cut him off.

"Me too" I admitted.

"Why did you cut me off?" He asked.

"I felt like Jamie was right, you were better off without me" I replied.

"I'm not. I've been so damn depressed since you left, I'm so lost without you" he told me.

"I just felt like you were" I told him.

"I'm not, though. Fuck what Jamie thought, he doesn't know shit. He just didn't like you and wanted you gone." He replied.

"Tyler, I'm sorry but I don't wanna talk about this right now. I don't wanna argue with you" I told him.

"Okay... Let's get cleaned up and go get you a plan B" he sighed.

"I don't have clothes" I told him. All I had was the slutty dress and stilletos I wore last night.

"You can wear one of my shirts and basketball shorts just tighten the drawstring, so they don't fall off of you. You also left a pair of flip flops here when we were still friends" he offered. Well, that solves that problem. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Well, let's shower and rinse the sex off of us. You know where everything is, I haven't changed anything" he told me, breaking the silence. Things were super awkward between us.

He gave me a shirt and basketball shorts to wear. I walked to the bathroom down the hall while he went to the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I got to the bathroom and turned on the water. I grabbed a towel from under the sink and got into the shower.

-

We got finished getting cleaned up and now we were in his car. Sitting in the awkward silence. It's weird talking to someone you haven't talked to in just over a year, especially when you're only talking because of a drunken hook up.

"You have a preference of what drugstore to go to? Would you rather CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid-" he asked, beginning to list off all the drugstores in the area.

"I don't care, they all sell the same morning after pill for the same price" I replied.

"Okay... Walgreens it is" he stated, shifting his car into drive. He pulled out of his driveway and out to the street.