12

It's been about a week since Tyler asked me to be his girlfriend, I've been doing whatever I can to avoid my mom. I left her $100 for rent and my phone a couple days ago. I figured if I want to be treated like an adult, I need to pay my share.

Tyler is out on the road, going to games this week, my mom went out of town on business for a couple days and Raelynn has been insanely busy with school and work. So that just leaves me with Ainsley.

Speaking of her, she just barged into my room.

"Why didn't you freaking tell me that you were dating that Tyler guy?" She asked.

"How did you find out?" She asked.

"He came up as a suggested person to follow on Instagram, I clicked on it and saw that he posted a picture of you guys kissing with the caption 'I miss my girl' and you're tagged!" She managed to get out in only one breath.

"Okay, take it easy. Yes, him and I are together." I told her.

"When were you going to tell me?" She asked, sounding somewhat betrayed that she had to find out through Instagram.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Were you just gonna keep it a secret from me for forever?" She asked.

"No, but you have a big mouth and I don't want you to tell him about my fangirl days" I replied.

"You don't have to worry about me saying anything, your secret is safe with me, I promise" she assured me.

"So, have you done the diddly do with him yet?" She asked. I turned red because I don't need my sixteen year old sister asking me about my nonexistent sex life.

"We have not" I stated.

"You're gonna die a virgin at this rate" she replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, you're a virgin too" I shot back.

"No, I'm not. I lost mine like six months ago" she told me.

"AINS!" I shouted in disbelief.

"You're too young to be fooling around like that!" I told her.

"That may be the case but if you need tips, just ask me" she replied before walking out of my room.

My sister is something else.