2

Chloe's POV

-

I got home from the stadium, it was close to about nine o'clock at night. I live about 45 minutes away from the stadium, in Fort Worth, but I had to make a stop at Whataburger before I came home because I was starting and I promised my mom and sister I would bring back food, so turn that 45 minutes into an hour.

I walked in through the door of my house, my mom was sitting in her recliner, watching the news and my sister was playing on her phone.

"How was the game?" My mom asked as I sat the bags of food and our drinks on the coffee table.

"It was good, Dallas won" I replied.

"What took you so long? The game ended like two hours ago?" My sister, Ainsley asked.

"Traffic" I lied. I totally wasn't hiding in the locker room to try to see Tyler Seguin's ass in real life and to meet him.

"You and I both know that you stayed after to try to meet Tyler" she replied.

"Then why did you ask?" I asked.

"I wanted to see if you would admit to it" she shrugged as she reached into the bag to grab her food.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed" I told my mom.

"Goodnight, sweetie" my mom replied as I walked up the stairs to go to my room. I got to my room, stripped down to my bra and underwear and jumped into my bed.

I got under the covers and plugged in my phone.

I had a notification from Twitter, telling me that Tyler had made a tweet.

@tseguinofficial: definitely an interesting day, had a fan girl hiding in our locker room 😂

I favorited the tweet and read through the replies. A few girls saying they would've done the same and a bunch of other people saying what a psycho I was.

I don't really care what people think of me, the only opinion that matters at the end of the day is Tyler's. He barely knows I exist but eventually he'll fully know of my existence and we'll fall in love.

The next game is in four days, I'm determined to properly meet him by the end of this season.