16

I woke up, still in Jake's arms. My head is pounding and I feel sick to my stomach. Even though, I drank so much last night, I remember every mistake I made, so clearly.

I wanted to lose my virginity to Tyler, not Jake. I'm not even sure if this counts as losing my virginity but I still feel guilty about it.

I grabbed my phone off of his nightstand, it was at 15%. I'm surprised it didn't die last night. I had a bunch of texts and missed calls from Raelynn, asking me where I went, but, I had one text from Tyler.

Tyler

I see you can fuck
someone on my team
that you've never met
but you wouldn't fuck
me 🤔

Chloe

You don't even know
if we did anything
last night and don't
forget that you broke
up w me. Why do you
care?

Tyler

You think I'm dumb?

You don't just leave the
club with a guy and play
chess with them or some
stupid shit

Chloe

You really don't have
room to judge me for
trying to move on when
you've probably been
banging a different
girl every night since
we broke up. So why is
it any of YOUR business
if I do the same?

Tyler

I'm not even gonna
bother trying to
reason with you
because it's not gonna
get thru your thick
fucking skull

Chloe

Get what through my
thick skull? I just don't
understand why you
care so much about
what I do with my body?

My phone died right after I sent that text. I don't understand why Tyler is so upset about me leaving the club with Jake. He broke with me.

I tried to wriggle out of Jake's arms but he pulled me closer to him.

"Stay in bed with me" he groaned. His sleepy voice was hot but not as hot as Tyler's. I rolled over to face him and nuzzled my face into his bare chest.

Tyler's POV

I don't understand why she wants to hurt me. I still care about her so much, I just can't get past the fact that she lied to me.

I want her back but that'll mean that I'll excuse her for every lie that she's gonna tell me.

I miss her so much but I'm still so upset about her lying to me. Seeing her at the club last night with my teammate just sent me over the edge.

She might think that I've been sleeping around since we broke up, but I haven't. Truth be told, I haven't slept with anybody since we've broken up.

Last night was my first night since the break up that I've tried to go out and have fun but Chloe had to ruin it.

I want to tell Oettinger off so bad for taking my girl, but she isn't my girl and he didn't even know I was with her.

I just hope whoever she ends up with, treats her right, no matter how much it hurts me to see her with another guy.