13

"1, 2, 3-" 

Soojin was on the field practicing with the cheerleaders as always, getting their steps done and making sure everyone would memorize it; That day was oddly warm and with a clean sky, so they needed constant breaks to drink some water and cool down before going back to their practice. 

The games at the end of the year is where Soojin would have to showcase their moves while keeping a smile on her face as she pretends to cheer for Shuhua as she gets their school a new trophy; Even if she dislikes the girl, she still expects a victory from her in every game, she proved herself useful enough for that and Soojin knows that's why the principal is so willing to let her do whatever with the team's practices. 

"Okay, just one more time" She says, looking back at the other cheerleaders who nod and follow along her steps; As difficulty as it could be they managed to get it done properly that day; Soojin frowns as she hears clapping behind them and look behind, frowning when she notices Shuhua standing by the bleaches.

"Good job, girls. You guys looking good" The captain said, with a smirk which made the cheerleader squad smile and giggle. Soojin groans, irritated as she approaches the other girl. 

"I told you I don't want you in here" Soojin complained looking up to the taiwanese.

"Technically you can't stop me from coming here, I also study here remember" The other teased while the rest of the squad watched carefully, waiting for Soojin to snap at any point and start with the physical aggression of always. 

"Do you like being an annoyance so much?!" Soojin said. "I don't want you here"

"Why not? You come see the basketball practices with Miyeon all the time" 

"I don't flirt with the basketball team!" Soojin said, climbing the bleachers, Shuhua laughed at how quick her face became red when she's upset."You come here to distract my team"

"Now, It's not my fault I'm so charming" She leans to the side and winks at the girls who cover their mouths to keep themselves from giggling and provoking Soojin's fury even more.

Which doesn't work by the way she grabbed Shuhua by the collar of her shirt, and so Soyeon, who was watching everything in silence, quickly made her way to them.

"Okay, stop stop. Do not try to murder her" 

"Soyeon-Unnie, You're the only one who loves me as always" Shuhua said, still smiling and the other sighs. The girl really enjoyed pushing Soojins buttons for no reason. "But I think Soojin's attraction for me is too strong for her to keep her hands away" She finally added.

"Okay, That's it!" She heard Soojin finally say.