29

Soojin had crushes before, several actually but never really confessed to any of them which is the result of being shy and quiet; Most of her crushes didn't even know she existed and that was okay because she could get away with watching them from afar until her feelings went away. But that was the first time she had a crush on someone she was close to, and it was Shuhua of all people, maybe she was just like anybody else and was too enchanted by her out of this world beauty, maybe it was how her eyes seem to carry the universe inside of it and how much passion there was in them. 

Or maybe it was how Soojin's shyness was gone whenever she was around and how despite their constant bickering, even after Shuhua had offered a friendship, they still managed to work great together, like a good fit for each other. 

"We took this one when Father took us camping at the start of the year" Shuhua said, pointing at the picture on her phone while Soojin, with her cheeks red as a tomato, rests her head on the younger's shoulder; The photo in question was Minnie, Shuhua and Yuqi posing, Minnie had her arm around Shuhua's shoulder as they both glanced, with a bit of disgust, at the second eldest of the trio who held a fish up with her fingers and had this proud look on her face that had Soojin giggling as she tries to imagine the moment happening.

She remembers that weekend as the weekend Miyeon wouldn't stop whining over missing her girlfriend, after a few weeks together, it was the first time they were far apart and so Soojin and Soyeon had to endure her complaining about it all day, well not complaining but wishing that she could go too but Shuhua was clear with the invitation: ' No Miyeons allowed '

"She looks really proud," Soojin said, pointing at Yuqi.

"Yuqi was on her survival show phase," Shuhua said. "She would watch those survival shows and act like she was ready to survive in the woods with only a pencil and enough courage" She swiped the picture and the next one was a picture of Shuhua holding several branches while looking very upset at the camera, Soojin decided not to mention the girl looked extra adorable with the oversized jacket she was wearing, only her fingertips poking out, but then she frowned once she noticed the bunny logo on it.

"ain't that Miyeon's coat?" She asked, she saw the elder wearing it so many times it was basically stuck in her head; She watched how Shuhua's smile turned into a frown, as if she was offended by the question.

"No, It's Minnie's coat. She gave it to me because Yuqi dropped coal on mine and ended up burning it" She mumbled; Now it made sense why she saw Miyeon wearing it so much, it was likely Minnie gave it to her. "We were in charge of creating a campfire" Shuhua swiped through more pictures. "Yuqi almost burned her arm off that weekend" 

"That would be bad-"

"Yeah, I'm sure Soyeon would miss her fingers-" Soojin slapped her shoulder. "Ouch!"

"Behave."

"Yes ma'am!" Soojin giggled while Shuhua swiped through more pictures, one of them was Yuqi inside her sleeping bag, sleeping like a rock while one of her arms was still out and her hand had a firm grip on Shuhua's arm, who was sleeping next to her. "Did I ever tell you Yuqi sleeps like an otter?"