❤️ Your first time ❤️

Tamaki- You were at Tamaki's house and you were both watching a movie, you had popcorn, soda, orange juice (cause that shit is delicious asf) and a bunch of lollies. It wasn't really a romantic movie, of anything it was quite boring, but you watched it because It was Tamaki's favourite movie. Although you yawned through most of it, you didn't mind because Tamaki was really happy, but just cause he's happy doesn't mean that he didn't notice how bored you were. The movie had ended and the credits were playing, you stood up and stretched with Tamaki. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him, both your foreheads were touching and you were looking into each others eyes.

"I know you were bored out of your mind from watching that movie Y/N, I'm sorry for picking it"

"That's okay, if you're happy then I'm happy, after all we said today we would do what ever you want"

"Whatever I want?" Tamaki said with a suggestive smirk. Before you could even respond Tamaki had pinned you on the couch holding your hands above your head, his kisses were forceful yet sweet, and you kissed back with as much force. (you can decided what happens past here)

Kyoya- You and Kyoya were doing absolutely nothing (soz if I've done something like this before, I'm lazy! :3), you were lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling while he was sitting next to you.

"Omiiigosh, I'm so bored!" You said rolling over to face Kyoya, who just smiled at you. You continued to roll around on Kyoyas bed until him grabbed you by your waist and placed you on top of him. Kyoya slowly pulled your face towards his and kissed you slowly, the kisses became deeper and faster. And then you guys did stuff (soz that this one is really short)

Hikaru- You were playing cards against humanity on Hikaru's bed because it was comfortable anyway a lot of dirty cards appeared, as well as a lot of funny ones (my personal fave is didgeridildo 😂😂). It was Hikaru's turn to read out the black card, before he read it you were shuffling through your cards.

"What do you think about during sex?" Hikaru said looking you dead in the eye

"Ummm" before you could pull out a card, Hikaru had grabbed you by your wrists, and pinned you against his bed

"So Y/N, what do you think about during sex?" Hikaru said as he kissed you on your neck and continued to trail kisses up your neck until he reached you lips. (You can imagine what happens next)

Kaoru- Karou was hanging out at your place because Hikaru had his girlfriend over, that and he liked your house. You were both talking about embarrassing stuff thats happened at the hist club.

"Remember when we were kissing in the storage closet and Tamaki opened the door and fell out" You said laughing

"Hhehhee, We never go to finish what we were doing" Kaoru said looking at you seductively

"How about we finish what we started?" Kaoru said as he cupped your faced and began kissing you. His kisses were fast, sweet and needy, Kaorus hand slowly went up your top and, you can decide what happens!

Honey- You and Honey were sitting on his bed eating cake and playing board games. It was a pretty rainy day so you two didn't go out side, it was really quite while you two were playing (insert board game here). While it was Honeys turn you were eating your slice of cake, being the careless person that you are, you had gotten cake on your face specifically your nose, after Honey finished his turn it and it was now your go, as soon as Honey raised his head he saw the cake frosting on your nose.

"Hehehe"

"Whats so funny Honey?"

"You have something on your face Y/N"

"D-do I!?" You said frantically wiping your face

"Here I'll help" Honey said as he leaned closer to you and softly kissed your nose, from your nose he slowly pressed his lips onto yours and forced his tongue into you mouth, he pushed you down so that he was on top of you and he continued to slowly kiss you. you decide what happens after

Mori- You and Mori were just at a party for the host club and since you were really tired you decided to spend the night at Mori's. You hadn't been in Mori's room before so you were really excited. As soon as you arrived at Mori's house and went inside you rushed to Mori's room to see it. Once he opened the door you were amazed.

"Wow! Mori your room is soo cool!" (I was gonna say "it's so big!" But um.... yea, that can wait until the lemon version of this ;3)

"Thanks" he said taking his shirt off and putting it on a chair. You couldn't help but to turn bright red, you quickly turned around so Mori wouldn't see you. You felt a warm pair of arms wrap around your waist and lift you up, this only made you blush more, he carfully place you on his bed and started placing light kissed on your collarbone, then your neck, then your chin, then you cheek, and lastly your lips. You can think about what happens next.