When they propose ;)))

___ = their name

You were sitting around, or moreso laying around your house, ___ wasn't home so you couldn't really think of anything interesting to do.

All you could really think of doing it watching Jk news and playing overwatch but after a while you got bored and hungry.

There was a light knock at your door, it was light enough that you wouldn't have noticed it if you weren't paying attention to how quite the house was. You rolled onto the floor and forced yourself up as you practically dragged yourself to answer the door.

"Hello?" You said in a dreary and monotoned voice as you leaned against the door frame

"I'm here with your UberEATS" (it's so funny and sad how the predictive typing knows that as soon as I type "ube" UberEATS appears in the exact format) said a man holding around three bags of food

You stopped and thought for a second "I didn't order food??" But you were hungry, so you accepted the food and went back inside.

You opened on of the bags to find all of your favourites from McDonald's, you checked another to see your favourite flavours of ice cream and the rest held your favourite foods and treats as well. Without even questioning anything you dug straight in and demolished the food and threw out the emptied bags and wrappers without checking for anything.

It was now 11pm and ____ still wasn't home, you began to worry and you tried calling them about 10 times, each time getting sent straight to voicemail. Worry and stress overthrew you and you began thinking about the worst possible situations that may have happened to them.

There was a hard knock at the door, you got up quickly and ran to the door and opened it harshly. You saw ___ standing there with a confused look on their face.

"Are you okay!? Where were you!? What happened!? I missed you so much!!" You exclaimed and yourself on to them tightly.

"Did you get the UberEATS that was sent here?" ___ asked lightly hugging you back

"Yeah, did you send it?"

"Did you read the bottom of the bags?"

"The fuck? No, I threw that bitch out"

____ let go of you and went to the bin where you threw out the bags and took all of them out, they got down on both knees and ripped open the bags and placed out all of the bags. You watched confused about what they were doing and saw that the bags said "come to where I first fell in love with you"

"Oh yea I remember where we first met" (good thing you remover cause I have no fuckin clue aye) you said still confused

"I have been waiting there.... all day......" ____ said defeated

"Oh, heh" all you could really do is chuckle in embarrassment

"Well since you're home now I can sleep in peace, goodnight baby" you said turning around and getting ready to go to the bedroom

"Y/N, wait" you could feel ___ grab on to your hand

"Buuutttt I'm tiiireeeedddd" you said closing your eyes as you gripped onto their hand

"Y/N..." ___ let go of your hand, you turned around to see ___ pulling something out of their pocket

"____? What are you...?"

"Y/N, you may just be the dumbest person in the world, but you're my dumb person, you're my everything, and I want you to be my everything, forever" _____ pulled out a small black box from their pocket

"Will you marr-"

"Yes"

"Y/N"

"You don't even need to ask me the full question, because my answer will be yes, I love you so much ___" ___ pulled you into their arms and hugged you tightly, you felt like thats was the happiest moment to ever come in your life. The ring didn't even matter to you, you were happy enough to be with ___ and they were more then happy enough to be with you.