When he/she tries to do your hair

~~The video Above is a thank you video for 1 year on Wattpad~~

❥ This was suggested by @starlight_sparkle

✿❀✿ Hope you enjoy~~ :3 and if you have any suggestions for me feel free to tell me ❀✿❀

Tamaki✧ You let Tamaki do your hair since he was so enthusiastic about it, that and when you said no to him he started growing mushrooms in your room.

"Okay, all done!" He said as he turned your chair around and you faced the mirror.

"....how.....why....what...."

"I know right pretty amazing huh!?" You hair was tied up into a ponytail in 5 different areas of your head, the was a badly done dun in the middle of your head and the rest of your hair was just out.

Kyoya✦ You asked Kyoya to put your hair into a fishtail braid, you didn't know if he could do it or not you just kinda assumed that he could. A few minutes later he finished. You pulled your phone out to see how it look.

"Wow! How'd you do it so well?" You said in shock at how well he did it.

"Magic"

Hikaru

"Owwwww!! Hikaru that hurts!!"

"Stay still Y/N"

"Ow ow ow ow!! Pull it out! Pull it out!!"

"It wouldn't hurt it your stopped moving!"

"What are you two doing?" Kaoru asked poking his head around the corner cautiously, only to see Hikaru trying to pull a hair tie out from your hair.

Kaoru

"Kaoru??"

"Hmm?"

"Can you put my hair into a bun please?"

"Sure easy sit down and I'll do it"

"Thank you~~" A few minute later you felt something warm and large on your head, you placed your hand on your head to see what it was. You pulled what ever it was off your head and saw that it was a pork bun.

"Kaoru by did you put a pork bun in my hair?"

"I thought that was what you asked for?"

Honey

"Y/N can I play with your hair??"

"Depends, what are you gonna do to my hair?"

"I'll braid it!"

"Do you know how to braid hair?"

"Yep! It can't be that hard"

~~5 minutes later~~

"Okay I'll replete it again... Piece 1 over piece 2 then piece 3 over both piece 1 and 2 and then you pull piece 2 over that, got it Honey?"

"Huh?"

Mori✦ You had fallen asleep on Moris chest and without you knowing he had decided to play with your hair.