When its your birthday pt.1

A/N so this has been requested by a few people sorry that this took so long to do~~ I'm also sorry that it's only a part 1 a lot if things have been on my mind lately and some thing came up recently that kinda just stopped me in my track so i do apologise, I'm gonna post an A/N after this about my updating status~~

✿❀✿ Hope you enjoy~~ :3 and if you have any suggestions for me feel free to tell me ❀✿❀

F/B = Favourite band
F/C = Favourite Cake
F/A = Favourite Animal

Tamaki
To be honest you had completely forgot that today was your birthday, so when you woke up is was a complete surprise to you. You hazily woke up from your sleep by hearing the sound of F/B playing in the near distance. You instantly got up out of your bed and sprinted to find the sound. You didn't run far, in fact F/B was playing in your living room, you looked around the room to find piles of presents in the room and a giant banner saying "Happy Birthday Y/N!!" You were tearing up as you knew only one person who would do this for you, at that thought you felt warm arms wrap around you. It was your favourite member from F/B, nah nah I'm just fucking with you XD but if you want that be be how it ends then okay. You looked behind you to see Tamaki resting his head on your shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Y/N~" he lightly sung in your ear.

Kyoya
Kyoya had been buying you stuff the entire day for your birthday, you thought it was nice and all but you did find it slightly annoying that you didn't get to spend any personal time with him. He had just taken you back to the house where he had more presents for you.

"Kyoya are you done with the presents yet?" you asked exhausted

"hmm? don't you like the presents Y/N?"

"N-no! I like the presents and all, but you know you didn't have to get me all this stuff, I would've been happy if I just spent the day with you" You said wrapping your arms around him.

Hikaru
You were rudely awakened on your birthday by Hikaru body slamming you while you were still sleeping

"What the fuck Hikaru!?" You said barely breathing

"Happy Birthday Y/N!!!"

"Thanks Babe but can you get off me??"

"No! As your present you get to spend all day with me~~"

"....... You only realised it was my birthday this morning, right?"

".... Yeah"