When you get into the halloween spirit

Happy Halloween!! (Happy late Halloween depending on how late this is gonna be xD)

✿❀✿ Hope you enjoy~~ :3 and if you have any suggestions for me feel free to tell me ❀✿❀

Tamaki✧ You and Tamaki were going trick or treating in a commoners neighbourhood. Everything was going perfectly fine until some kids came up to the two of you

"What are old people like you doing trick or treating!" A boy that looked around the age of of 7 said to you and Tamaki

"W-we're not that old" Tamaki said

"Yeah, I'm 16 and he's 17" you said pointing at Tamaki

"Your old enough to be my grandparents!" The kid said again, at this point you had lost your temper

"Listen you little twerp if you wanna live till the next Halloween Shut your mouth and hand over all you candy as an apology"

"Or what!"

"Or I'll kill you~~" you sung into the small child's ear, he instantly dropped his candy and ran.

Kyoya

"Kyoya!! Wake up and get ready!!" You said jumping into his room and opening the blinds. As soon as you turned you head you were met with his death glare.

"Ahhhh!!! Omfg!! Please don't wear such a scary mask in the morning!! I know it's Halloween and all but don't scare me like that!!!"

"It's not a mask" he said in a low husky voice

"S-so that's your face?"

"...close the curtains and let me sleep" he said throwing the covers over his head.

Hikaru✧ You and Hikaru decided to have a test of courage in the form but using a video game. The rules were simple you both play spooked house of jumpscares in turns and the person who gets scared at the lowest room number loses. You had made some progress and you were up to room 300, Hikaru had gotten scared at room 315, if you could get to room 316 you were the winner, the closest time that you had almost gotten scared was with the ink creature. You were going through room 305 when you saw that there was ink on the floor, you turned your character around and saw the mister and screamed.

"Hahhahahahaha, you lost Y/N!" Hikaru said as he laughed his ass off

"Yea well at least I got scared by a legit creature instead of a ghost popping out of the wall!" You screamed at him as you hid under the table.

Kaoru✦ It was a late Halloween night and you and Kaoru were snuggled up next to each other in your room watching horror movies. You were watching the remake of Friday the 13th.

"This is soo unrealistic" you said as you were in impressed by the death scenes in the movie. Kaoru hadn't talked in a while so you looked up at him.

"Kaoru are you- ahhhh!!! Nooo!!! YOU'RE JASON THE KILLER FROM YHE MOVIE!!! P-please d-don't kill me! I-I was just kidding when I said the death scenes were in realistic!! Please don't kill me!!" You said while hid in a corner as you were on the verge of crying your eyes out.

"All I did was put on the mask Y/N, it's still me" Kaoru said taking off the Jason mask and trying not to laugh.

"Why would you do that to me!?!? I could have had a heart attack and died!!!"